- LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red
LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – RedLEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red3.655.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Temporarily out of stock
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Exhibit your favorite collectible minifigures in this attractive, red LEGO® Minifigure display case, featuring a transparent clasp door and 16 separate compartments, each with a gray baseplate to keep your minifigures perfectly posed. This sturdy case is suitable for wall mounting or display on a flat surface, and features large LEGO studs for stacking multiple cases as your collection grows!
- Features 16 separate compartments with gray baseplates, transparent clasp door and a red base and top with large LEGO studs for stacking multiple cases
- Suitable for wall mounting or display on a flat surface
- Exhibit, carry and store your favorite minifigures!
- Collect and stack multiple LEGO Minifigure Display Cases for an impressive display!
- Measures over 7" (18cm) high, 15" (37cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A nice place to store our Mini Figure collectionChuckS | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe have 4 of these cases now and one older style case as well. These cases are not quite as nice as the previous release but they do the job nicely. They hold the figures securely. Two things that could improve this item would be: -Lower the price (very costly for what it is) -seal in the rear hanging slots (small pieces fall through the holes) Would have been nice if these cases were stackable compatible with the previous version.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good storage solution for collectorsZoochey | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI acquired the Disney minifigures and was able to fill one case. However, I needed another to complete the collection, No problem. The only drawback is that Buzz Lightning did not fit because of his wings. I had to angle him to one side. Its a great design and will be buying more. Suggestion: More colors please, and sizes.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0MiniFigure Display CaseLPLLEN | 65 or olderPurchased for: SelfBuyer Beware. Their are only 16 slots for your mini figures. Current mini figure sets have 18 figures.August 29, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review; we appreciate the feedback. This storage case was designed as a general way to display your minifigures, not tied to any of our Collectible Minifigure Series. Each of our series is different, and may have a different number of figures, so we don't have a case meant specially for them. This is case is meant for fans to show off 16 of their favorite figures from anywhere.Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red
- in 11 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Be ForewarnedDennyOR | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good product, but Darth Vader escaped from mine.Was this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigure Display Case 16 – Red