Designed with builders of all ages in mind, this collection of LEGO® bricks in 35 different colors will encourage open-ended building play, and inspire any imagination. Windows, eyes, and lots and lots of wheels add to the fun and offer endless possibilities for creative construction and vehicle play. A great supplement set to any existing LEGO collection, this set comes in a convenient plastic storage box and includes ideas to get the building started.
- Build your own vehicles and much more with this classic collection of LEGO bricks in 35 different colors
- Includes windows, eyes, 18 tires and wheel rims, green baseplate and more
- Green baseplate measures over 3” long and 6” wide
- LEGO Creative Brick building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 484 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 99 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 30th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Princess ages- 3 and 4 love itummehasan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMY both daughter 3 and 4 years old spend much of their play time with their first Lego set- Classic medium and Lego Friends. some of their imagination results are in pictures. The best they did and I loved is "wind mIl", "Park" and "drop zone"Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box
- December 30th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great starter packCapnCheese | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst set since I was a child. It contains a good variety of parts so you can get back into the game.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box
- October 30th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Perfect Stopgapvociferouswill | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter having our first child this year we resolved to stay up to date and keep a LEGO Winter Village with all of the released sets and any sets to come. Well of course it was a huge mistake getting all these holiday sets early and waiting to build them until season-appropriate... So we picked this up and I have to say it is an awesome kit for the price. The included builds are cute and clever but there's also just a lot of great bricks in here to let your imagination run wild.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent level up from duploJoshna | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 4 and 5 year old love the set as their first transition from duplo. Easy to use!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 daysWas this helpful?55LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box