Follow your imagination with this pile of brightly colored classic LEGO® bricks! From butterflies and flowers to guitars and cakes, this set comes with bricks in 20 different bright colors to help you create whatever you imagine. With 4 pairs of eyes for creating all kinds of creatures, this set also comes with ideas to help you get started. Designed for builders of all ages, it’s a great addition to any existing LEGO collection.
- Includes a range of LEGO® bricks in 20 different bright colors
- Features 4 sets of eyes for building animal friends
- Allows budding builders to get creative with LEGO® bricks
- Inspires open-ended creativity
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Includes a brick separator
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Creative SetGOLEGO | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI actually bought two sets - a "girl" one for my 4 year old daughter and a "boy" one for her classmate's birthday. This set was a hit with my little girl, we built all the little creations from that booklet. She especially enjoyed playing with the birds, bunny with carrots and the guitar. There are enough bricks to build all the designs from the booklet simultaneously and we had some loose bricks left over to make another bird house. My only complaint would be not having a third "body" piece to make an extra bird. Great product overall.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Supplement Bright
- in almost 5 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Set is Awesome!BiznisKitty | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this set for my 7-year old niece. I saved it for a day when she didn't have school. She loved it! It sat down & built every item in the instruction book. I helped her a couple of times. Overall, I was impressed with how well she followed the instructions. I deducted a star because the set should have come a storage container like the some of the other Classic sets. I guess because it's labeled a 'Supplement' it doesn't have a storage container.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Creative Supplement Bright
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gorgeous Colors!Lula | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this supplement to add to my kindergarten classroom Lego box. The girls in my class surrounded this set and built with a collaborative intensity I've never seen. Many hadn't really shown interest in Legos until they saw these colors! I'm ordering at least one more box. I love the open-ended nature of this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Supplement Bright
- in almost 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Happy Valentine's DaySuperdad14 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis brightly colored set was a gift from my wife and son for Valentine's Day this year. While I typically consider myself to be more of an instructions follower, the joy of creative building with these pieces with the whole family has been a great experience. The colors are fun, and the many sets of eyes make creating goofy creatures a blast. My only drawback with the set is that there seems to be a lack of 1x3 pieces, which I tend to like a little better for building purposes than 1x4s and 1x2s. For someone who typically only gets Super Hero Lego sets, this has been a really fun experience.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Supplement Bright