Get inspired and challenge yourself with this box full of inspiring, colorful bricks and special elements, including wheels, doors, windows and eyes. Featuring 3 levels of building complexity, this LEGO® Classic collection of animals, houses, vehicles and objects unleashes a world of open-ended creativity and imagination. It also makes an excellent supplement to any budding builder's LEGO collection.
- Includes more than 570 bricks in 41 vibrant and fun colors.
- Features a mix of classic LEGO® bricks and special elements, including windows, doors, wheels and eyes.
- Ideas for 9 potential models with building instructions included in the box and online.
- Visit LEGO.COM/classic to find all the building instructions in this set and more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Includes 3 levels of building complexity to suit builders of all levels.
- Comes in asturdy, reusable cardboard box.
- The LEGO® Creative Building Set allows for open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Brick separator also included.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0No limits pleaseOldLegoMan | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Why are these limited to those under 100. These block kits should have no upper age limits... 99+, 99 and beyond. BTW -- like them a lot.April 11, 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry if the age range of 4-99 hindered your enjoyment of the set. Oddly enough this has been a topic that has come up numerous times and for marketing reasons it has been determined that this method can be more decodable to a greater percentage of consumers than just 4+, I hope that you know that all of those builders who are in the 100+ age group understand that the LEGO Group appreciates their desire to build and fully supports the creative benefits to building at any age.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Building Set
- December 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Classic = Very good introduction setDtrip | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI am a 44 yo father and got the LEGOs for Christmas to play with my daughter, who is 4 yo. We made the pink sports car first, which looks sweet on the box, but even better in reality! Then we made the cassete player, the dog, a house and our very own design of Santa Clauss and a quad bike (although the quad was inspired by a red quad on the set's booklet). In all, a very interesting and creative way to have fun together with your child. Not many toys offer that. The downside is that LEGO is very expensive (30 Euro for a small Darth Vader figure ?). Also, there should be one extra for some pieces, e.g. the wheels of the cars should be x5, rather than x4, in case one is lost. That's it, thank you!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Building Set
- October 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A really GOOD set!ColorsGamerL3GO | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe price...AWESOME. the builds...Excellent! all-in-all...A really GOOD SET!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsWas this helpful?45LEGO® Creative Building Set
- November 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good for creativity and imaginationAstrokitty12 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis is a really good value set, with a good number of bricks, nice colours and interesting designs for the suggested ideas! I bought this for my nieces, who enjoy making their own creations from the various small sets they have but are often short of plain bricks to add to their designs. I haven't given the set to them yet because it will be a Christmas gift, but think that it will be well received. The dog, the little car and the palace caught my eye because I think my nieces will enjoy making those. I really like the boat model! I like the Lego Classic sets because there is lots of room for creativity and you can make multiple models from each set!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Creative Building Set