Recreate the architectural magnificence of Las Vegas, Nevada, with this realistic 21047 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible features iconic attractions located on and around the Las Vegas Strip, including the Bellagio Hotel, Luxor Hotel, Encore Hotel, Stratosphere Tower and the downtown Fremont Street Experience, and is finished with a decorative “Las Vegas” nameplate. LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection models are suitable for display in the home and office, and have been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each souvenir toy is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Las Vegas.
- Features attractions located on and around the Las Vegas Strip, including the Bellagio Hotel, Luxor Hotel, Encore Hotel, Stratosphere Tower and the Fremont Street Experience.
- Also features the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign with the desert and road depicted in the tiled baseplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Las Vegas and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents before going online).
- Includes a 4x34 tiled base with decorative Las Vegas nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most vibrant cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 500 pieces.
- Measures over 7” (19cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great LEGO Architecture skyline set!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I'd originally skipped over this set in the skyline series, mostly due to the inclusion of the Wynn... I just feel like that's far from one of the "iconic" landmarks of Las Vegas... Then Christmas came, and I received the set as a gift. While the other buildings are also nicely done, the real star here is the Bellagio... Very clever design and build technique. Kudos to the designer(s) on that one specifically. Overall, this was a fun set and another solid addition to the skyline series.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Las Vegas
- July 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0If you have been to Vegas, you should get this setLegocowcow | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm really happy with the landmarks used in this set. If my memory serves me right, I believed I have stayed in all the resorts that are featured in the set. My dad loved going to Vegas and this set reminds me of the great times he and I and my sister had in Vegas. It was very difficult to figure out how to move the Luxor to the leftmost, and at the same time preserving the blue color of the water fountain in front of Bellagio. Through many trials and errors and taking apart the individual bricks multiple times, I finally managed to put it together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Las Vegas
- January 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I just had to put it in the right orderJeroen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice how creative for example the curved Wynn tower was approximated! I just had to put the Luxor at the beginning so the real life order corresponds!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Las Vegas
- July 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Vegas Strip Order143TRex | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good representation of the Las Vegas Strip, however, I feel that the order must be adhered to for it to be a true representation. It has correct order with the exception of the Luxor (pyramid). One can correct this problem by completely building the set followed by some rearranging of pieces. Here’s a pic of my attempt to correct the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Las Vegas