Premium LEGO® Defender modelAuthentically detailed, multifunctional LEGO® Technic™ interpretation of the 2019 Land Rover Defender.
Packed with realistic detailsClean, sculpted surfaces, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, and an array of amazing features and functions.
An impressive display piece
Developed and perfected in partnership with Land Rover.
Explore innovative engineering
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand.
Authentic functions throughout
Opening doors, removable roof rack with storage box and more.
Elaborately detailed cabin
Working steering and a sophisticated transmission system.
Awesome engine detailing
In-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
Just like the real thing
A great gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and model car fans.
A highly rewarding building experienceLEGO® builders are introduced to advanced elements of engineering as they build this Land Rover Defender model.
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand with this highly authentic and displayable 42110 LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender model. Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this impressive LEGO replica captures the vehicle’s outstanding level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, and comes with original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, plus a host of realistic features and functions. Opening doors allow access to an elaborate cabin with a working steering wheel, detailed dashboard and a new-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO Technic gearbox to date! The interior also features forward-folding rear seats that give visual access to the 4-speed sequential gearbox. And, the attention to detail doesn't end there. This awesome replica model also has an in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons beneath the bonnet, working All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles and a working winch! You can even open the tail door with a turn of the rear-mounted spare wheel. Finished with a removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, this impressive interpretation of the quintessential all-terrain vehicle has been designed to provide a truly immersive and rewarding building experience. The perfect gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and fans of classic collectible model cars.
- Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and tail door, plus a detailed cabin.
- Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch.
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
- New-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO® Technic™ gearbox to date!
- Check out the olive green, gray and black color scheme.
- Lift the bonnet to see the detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cabin.
- Turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the tail door.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,500 pieces.
- Land Rover Defender measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO LAND ROVER DEFENDER (42110)sjc2019 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYet another great set from Lego, as usual clear step by step instructions for an easy build, some great features add to the realism of this set. Once I had built it even my neighbour commented on it. The set is also good value for the money, considering the part count. I would recommend this to Lego and land rover fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- in 3 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A set you must have.Beirao | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother great Lego set. Fantastic. A set as realistic as possible. Complex, challenging but a huge satisfaction of its construction and especially in its completion. Congratulations Lego, once again.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0WowKIP1022 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!I have built a few large Lego Technic models but this is one of the best! I am a big Land Rover fan, so a little biased. Please see the photo I took of this kit with the Defender that I built using parts from my Mercedes Arocs. If you are thinking of buying this as a Christmas present for your partner they will love it. It costs a lot of money but it is so complicated and I think it is great value. My only criticism is that the angle on the diagonal shafts is too big and they are fiddly to get working properly. I would advise fitting the wheels temporarily at the end of stage 2 to test that all the gears work correctly. Now I am going to figure out how to fit motors to make it remote control!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 daysWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- in 3 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice build, but needs a motorstevemiller99 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun, complex build. For me, 90% of the value is in the quality of the build. The first quarter is spent creating the complex drivetrain with 60+ gears. Once the build is complete, however, there’s no way to demonstrate the capabilities built into the drivetrain. You can select gears, turn the wheels, etc., but you can’t see the impact on the drivetrain. This would have been a perfect model to include a motor (or at least an option) given the $200 price tag. This would have given a much better experience and the ability to demonstrate the Defender’s possibilitiesPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Land Rover Defender