Lance’s Mecha Horse
In the futuristic world of LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™, watch horses change into racing fighting machines. Dashing knight Lance Richmond is riding the 2-in-1 Mecha Horse, with loyal Lance Bot at his side, ready to face danger. Prepare for some hi-tech fighting and jousting action! Includes 3 minifigures: Lance Richmond, Lance Bot and a Flame Thrower.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Lance Richmond, Lance Bot and a Flame Thrower.
- The 2-in-1 Mecha Horse features 2 flick missile shooters and Lance's detachable NEXO Lance.
- Weapons include Lance Bot's spear and Flame Thrower's crossbow.
- Accessory elements include 2 helmets.
- Launch flick missiles at the Flame Thrower!
- Convert the Mecha Horse into the Turbo Jouster vehicle for fast gameplay and chase scenes.
- Knock the enemy over with the NEXO Lance.
- Detach the Lance Bot and send it into battle!
- Lance's Mecha Horse measures over 5” (14cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Turbo Jouster measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' permission first.
- Scan for 1 NEXO Power (Tractor Beam) and power up in the NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ episodes on Cartoon Network.
- January 3rd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Lance's Mecha HorsePurchased for: SelfA large robotic horse, seems appropriate for this futuristic kingdom. I like the idea of the horse but I don't like that Lego tried to make this set a 2 in 1 style. Basically, this set can be either a horse or a bike and I think both look weird because of the other. Starting with the horse-the head looks good and the body has the perfect amount of bulk but both the front and rear legs don't look good at all. Because of the motorcycle transformation you have a wheel protruding from what would be the stomach (on a living horse) and another wheel directly behind where Lance would sit. The wheel behind Lance isn't the end of the world but the other wheel is impossible to look over in my opinion. This horse is also tail-less which is quite strange-this may not bother many people but I'm around horses a lot so it does bug me a bit. Now lets transform the mecha horse to bike mode. The bike is very oversized and Lance sits somewhat awkwardly-the bike is inconvenienced by the horse's size and the horse is inconvenienced by the bike's tires. I think Lego should have just focused on one or the other. I would have liked this set a great deal more if they made a more realistic looking horse and completely forgot about the bike transformation. Of course this is just my opinion and somebody else may prefer just a bike or maybe like the 2 in 1 idea but I feel like this set lost me with the transformation. Like many other sets, I think this one will have mixed opinions. Some people may applaud the set, some people may not like the set at all, and some people may be simply neutral. I'm in the middle. The idea of a robotic horse interested me but the transformation killed the design in my opinion. If you like what you see, purchase the mecha horse! If you aren't a fan, there are plenty of great Lego sets to save up for!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Lance’s Mecha Horse
- January 4th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.01st Nexo Knight setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAh, this is my first nexo knight set and i love it. but enough talk. On to the review! Pros: Minifigs Lance-bot "Horse" build Flick Fires (don't hear that often) New shield piece Nexo Power "Chopper" mode Cons Technic hevey No control panel for lance Lance cannot see when in Cycle/Chopper mode Subpar amount of villian help- one minifig with a measly crossbow vs a giant machine Well, for what it is, i love it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lance’s Mecha Horse
- January 23rd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Mixed BagDwerd |I would recommend this to a friend!Lance's Mecha Horse: -Number 70312 -Ages 8-14(who cares?) -237 Pieces $19.99 USD When I first saw the announcement for the Nexo Knights line I was extremely excited. I love castle, and I love space. What could be a better combination, right? Well, as a result is this excitement I was somewhat disappointed when I finally got a look at the entire new line and saw, what looked to me like a group of well, childish sets. They seemed so simple in construction and childish in concept, which was not hat i was hoping for.(well, how mature can you get with space knights?) Anyway, the one set I really felt like buying was this one. Now to actually review the set, starting with the horse itself: It's a pretty cool design, although the set as a whole kind of oozes goofyness. It a fairly involved build, actually, with lots if technic-y bits forming the basis of the build. The technic bits are fairly well covered by the rest of the exterior detail bits, but they're still visible in several places. It can transform itself into a large motorcycle, hence the technic, but I don't really like it because if I'm gonna have sci-fantasy , I want things that are sci-fantasy, not a Mad-Max-mobile with sci-fantasy figures on it. I don't really dig the legs; they seem too chunky and awkwardly proportioned. One thing I really love about this set is the sidecar for our later to be discussed Lance Bot to sit on and man the Nexo Lance or whatever it's called. It just seems to make so much sense in this setting. Of course Lance(the knight in this set for those who don't know) wouldn't be piloting the horse and fighting the enemy at the same time! It's not a starfighter, it's a frigate! It has a crew! The horse has a spot on it's left side to hang Lance's shield on and some clips on the back legs which seem to be there only as greebles, as far as I can tell. One last thins I will say about the build is that the head design is pretty, good bu ta bit off, It looks kind of like a gungan and angles a bit awkwardly from the body, thanks to one of the ill-concealed wheels from it's motorbike side. The figures: Lance: The coolest figure from this set, he has some pretty rad printing and some comically over sized body armor and shoulder pads, which contribute to a Warhammer-like overall proportion. He also comes with a over sized shield and one Nexo Power. Also a white helmet with a newly designed visor. I would've preferred a chrome or grey helmet but that's just me. Lance Bot: This figure, like the rest of the set, is goofy. It's got a stubby little body, with stubby little limbs. His torso is a piece I haven't seen before, which amounts to a 1x1 brick with spots for legs, two pegs the new tiny arm pieces, and a standard minifig head dock. The proportions of his arms and shoulders(also new peices) reflect the proportions of Lance. He has a robotic head and the standard Castle helmet we've all known and loved since day 1, plus a stubby little lance for a weapon. Flame Thrower: I'm not too crazy about this guy. As a figure he seems a little dull, but the parts that create him would be useful. His torso and head for some kind if devil creature, his Mohawk for anything at all, really. His legs for any sort of armor, and his crossbow and quiver are something anyone could use more of, especially the quiver. Thoughts: This is by no means at all a must buy set. It has plenty of flaws, but I this it has several redeeming quality's too. It's value is great, with 237 pieces for twenty dollars. I like the sidecar, too. If you lke the Nexo Knights line, then you can't go wrong with this set. But if you're like me and have no intention of collecting the Nexo Knight sets, then you can give it a pass. You aren't missing all that much.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Lance’s Mecha Horse
- January 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0epicI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfbest set ever I love this set just how its a horse and a vertical I just love it :) :) :)Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lance’s Mecha Horse