Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over $85 .*Learn more
Temporarily out of stock
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Model of perfectionBuild the ultimate super sports car with the exclusive new Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
Take it for a test driveSee the exclusive new LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 in action.
Enter the cockpit
Take the wheel behind the authentic console.
Accelerate in style
Power up the V12 Engine with movable pistons.
Make your getaway
Discover an overnight bag and code to unlock more content online.
Attend a grand opening
Arrive in style with iconic Lamborghini Scissor doors.
Get in gear
View the intricate 8-speed working gearbox.
Adjust for performance
Lower the spoiler and achieve the Sián’s top speed.
Build for realThe new LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 combines ultimate performance with pure emotion.
Experience the unmistakable power and looks of the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 as you become immersed in this LEGO® Technic™ building kit (42115). With superb detailing, the model car is a faithful representation of the original Sián FKP 37 in eye-catching lime green with golden rims.
The beauty is in the details
Authentic features include the 8-speed transmission, activated by the movable paddle gearshift, V12 engine with moving pistons, and 4-wheel drive. Use the steering wheel to position the car, then check out the front and rear suspension. Just like the full-size super sports car, this model car features classic scissor opening doors.
This buildable car set lets you enjoy quality downtime as you bring the beautiful Sián FKP 37 to life. Presented in a luxury box, it includes an exclusive coffee-table-quality book with building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews. Open the hood to discover your unique serial number and unlock special onlinecontent.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set (42115). Then explore the car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension.
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO® Technic™ set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO® Technic™ construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content.
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one. This LEGO® set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy.
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Powered by passion! No batteries are required for this LEGO® Technic™ set, so you can get stuck into your immersive building project right away.
- Exclusive collectors’ booklet featuring comprehensive building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews from the two teams that worked on this project: the LEGO Group and Automobili Lamborghini.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic™ sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures the elements connect easily.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best 1:8 technic modelSam05 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly, I just have to say this set is absolutely incredible, the detail, the functionality and the appearance. The gold rims are perfect, the colour and the whole thing is just really accurate. The unboxing experience is amazing too, but I do have one complaint.... the instructions have 3 misprints/mistakes, one on step 367 where it doesn’t actually tell you to put the black pins on a part and then 1 page later they magically appear but the pins are already in the built chassis so you don’t need to add them. On step 405 the measurement is wrong, it says it’s 15 long next to the part when it’s 5, and on step 567 it points to the part that you put on the page before, it needs to point to the one on the other side (the one that you just built) if you don’t understand these then find some instructions on YouTube and skip to these steps. Overall I think this is an amazing set and 100% recommend getting it!!July 2, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThanks for flagging, we'll be looking into it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Maybe it's easier to build the real thing (lol)Xero | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fantastic interpretation of the Lamborghini Sian. The presentation of the box, the videos on the website are a great part of this product. I'm normally not a fan of lime green, however based on how intricate this model is, the contrast of colours makes me appreciate the model even more. The angles of the car, the lights, etc are all fantastically done. This is my 2nd Technics set, the first being the Bugatti Chiron. I will say the difficulty is alot higher than the previous supercar. The way that the model comes to be is completely different than the prior supercar. Its a different design philosophy. As oppose to two haves becoming one, this feels like building one unit from the ground up. At first it seems pretty easy to follow. As of box 3, the difficulty spikes. The doors, roofing component, trunk are all fascinating to look at, but equally mind boggling at how it came to be. The instructions can be very confusing due to how many parts and how intricate these parts are in the illustrations. Perhaps more angles would be recommended in future products. At times you will be grateful when there is a breather from the difficulty. Patience is absolute as there are many pieces that look familiar and you can't afford to misplace any. This is definitely timeless art, where you not only take in the appearance of the complete product, but you will have the satisfaction of knowing you accomplished building something alot of others dare not try. I would recommend this to anyone who is appreciative a challenge or anyone who loves the Lamborghini brand. This is definitely worth the asking price for a fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 19th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Terrible colour variation on green piecesALAUK | 35-44So disappointed. We have the Porsche and the Bugatti and were looking forward to the Lamborghini. Do not buy this until they rectify the issues with the green pieces. They are all different shades and the result ruins the car. They have refused to exchange the bricks, blaming a process change. But the car doesn’t look like the pictures, not a uniform colour.
Response from LEGO SHOPJuly 2, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceI’m sorry you’re unhappy with the color of some of your LEGO® parts. There can be differences in color from time to time, but any variations should only be very, very slight. Due to manufacturing methods and differences in the way some pieces are made, it’s possible for slight variations in color. This is often more noticeable in brighter colors like the green in the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37. We'll make sure your feedback is sent to our team in charge of product quality.Build Time: 10 hrsWas this helpful?15Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best of the best.FD16 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk, this will be a long one. The Lego Lamborghini Sian is one of the best sets I have ever purchased and built, It is a masterpiece of mechanical engineering, and all the features work extremely well. The Scissor doors have got to be a highlight, they are smooth and it is easy to access the lever for them, the spoiler looks impressive, and is also easy to activate. You also can't help but admire the workings of the gearbox and engine. The steering is also a nice touch. Yes, there are some...mishaps, like some people have mentioned with the '50 shades of green', however, my set only had about 4 or 5 shades, and when looking at others photos compared to my car, LEGO is definitely improving their quality control on this set. The interior is not quite as good as the Bugatti, being a similar colour to the car itself, however, when you realise that all the pieces are printed, when you see the Italien flags in the back, that your one will be unique to you, and that it just looks so good, you just have to love it for what it is, a master of engineering and exterior design that normal people like us could probably never think of designing. That being said, the Bugatti Chiron will retire sooner, so get that before if you don't already have it, as you will have at least another two years to get this one, that being said, the lamborghini looks better, especially around the front, and has working suspension which doesn't require additional fixing, and if your looking at the pictures and aren't sure, remember to look at the pictures in a real life context, as the model will look so much better than on a all black or all white background, pictures don't do it justice. Remember, when you buy this set, you don't just get a LEGO set, you get the unboxing, (Truly spectacular), the exclusive owners club content, and the knowledge gifted to you as you start and work through the instruction books. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something challenging, or to do with friends or family, and has the money to do so. I have the cancelled holiday to thank for that one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37