Enter the battle with Kylo Ren’s personal Command Shuttle™! This fantastic, highly detailed starship has loads of features, including opening front, rear and bottom storage bays; wing-mounted, spring-loaded shooters and detachable weapon racks. And when you’re ready for even more action, activate the amazing extending wing function! It’s time to hunt down the enemy and play out your own great scenes from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens! Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Kylo Ren, General Hux, First Order Officer, 2 First Order Crew and a First Order Stormtrooper Officer.
- Build a detailed starship with extending wings and loads of other features
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Kylo Ren, General Hux, First Order Officer, 2 First Order Crew and a First Order Stormtrooper Officer
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 11” high, 8” long and 7” wide with wings retracted, and over 15” high with wings extended
- 1005 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeHyak | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Just built it today, took about three hours. It's pretty big, which is great. The detail is amazing, especially inside the cockpit. The mechanism to raise and lower the wings is brilliant. The First Order Stormtrooper is really great and is my favorite figure. Having seen The Force Awakens twice already it was really neat building Kylo's command shuttle.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle™
- September 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One Of My Favorite Setskusze | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother great set by Lego!!! Lets start with the figures... Kylo Ren- Amazing Detail, with a cool tattered cape and a special headpiece you cant ask for much more with a figure! General Hux- Nice trench coat design love the hat. Nothing too special here. First Order Officer- It's a nice figure similar to General Hux, but the cool part is that its a female officer! Storm trooper Officer- Love the helmet Lego did a perfect job, I also love the shoulder cloth. Very excellent figure. First Order Crew- Nice figures love the helmet again, wish there was leg printing. Overall amazing figures in this set!!!! The ship itself has a ton of play ability the box doesn't do it justice, the coolest function being the wings. There is a mechanism that is so fun to use to lift the wings up, I think its one of the best features in a Lego set that I've seen in a long time. The cabin is really nice love the angle it bends in I also like the detailing with all the small parts, another part very well done by Lego. One of the bad things is there is not a ton of room in the cabin however there is enough to fit all the figures in the set. PRO'S +Detailing +Figures +Wings CON'S +Not enough cabin space +Price is a little high Overall a great set definitely recommend!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle™
- September 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SithLordDrew | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is the first set I put into my cart. Can't wait to start building it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle™
- January 2nd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Could be betterErbear | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet's start off with the biggest thing. The ship has to be black!! Lego might not have had enough info for the wing function but for this they did. Now for the wing function. The ship they produced only has minimal playability because its always in the first stage of landing(wings straight up and down). Many people including me have gotten rid of a bunch of pieces to add the wing tilt function so that means that the price is also jacked up. Besides being $10 overpriced already if you can subtract pieces to ADD a function then the price should be even lower. This is just my opinion. People who haven't seen the movie would enjoy this because they haven't seen the missing function but people who have I would still advise to buy it because IT IS FIXABLE!!!January 20, 2016Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. Our designers have really tried to make this set true to the movie. However, when the set was being made the designers only had so much time to see parts of the movie. Even still the movie was in the concept stage. The set being licensed was still signed off by Disney™ and Lucas Arts™. We are happy that our fans have a fix for the wings and your comments will be passed along to our design team. Thank you again for your comments. We always love to hear what our fans have to say, as it makes us a better company.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle™