This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41603 construction character featuring Kylo Ren™ is fun to build using LEGO bricks that recreate all of his iconic details from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie, including decorated torso and belt. He also has a detachable Lightsaber and stands on a buildable collector's baseplate with BrickHeadz icon for easy display in your home, office or any galaxy you choose.
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41603 Kylo Ren™ construction character has authentic details from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie, including iconic robe and detachable cross-guard Lightsaber.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other classic characters, including 41602 Rey, and many more of your favorite Star Wars characters.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- January 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'The only way to become what you're meant to be.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This Brick Headz of Kylo Ren is definitely the best Star Wars one so far. It's a fun, easy build but there's a lot of attention to detail even in a set so small. The printing on the pieces is amazing, even Ren's belt buckle is printed for movie accuracy. Ren's cape has a good shape and he comes with his lightsaber. The hair on this figure is extremely detailed and layered, making the figure even more realistic. Although I think it would be better if the very top piece was a tile rather than a normal brick. Two more printed pieces recreate Ren's scar on his face. I love this set and I would recommend it to any Kylo Ren or Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren™
- February 11th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just... LOVE IT!!JSIM | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis one is one of the best brickheadz EVER MADE!!! I love how the disigners made the hair, the cape and the structure of the set! This LEGO set is excelent for diplaying it on your desk and table too!!! It is so little, but so beautiful, that you can't stop staring at it!!!! This set is playful-less, and with the Kylo Ren minifig is just better!!! You can pla A LOT WIth IT!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren™
- February 11th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thumbs up.Kfournier87 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Brock headz purchase I have made. I wasn’t sure if I’d like them. Turns out they are pretty neat. I got this to take a small break from building the UCS Millennium Falcon and was rather leased with the completed build. I ended up purchasing my daughter both Belle and The Beast. And I got my wife the seasonal character for Valentine’s Day. Two big thumbs up, I look foreword to collecting more figures.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren™
- March 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0another great additionezzzzz53 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I got this in the target exclusive twin pack. happy to see there are some exciting things to come in April. i like the attention to detail in the scar and hair. the cape is a nice touch also.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren™