Recreate mini Star Wars: Rogue One adventures with Krennic's Imperial Shuttle Microfighter, featuring folding wings, two stud shooters and space to seat the included Imperial Shuttle Pilot with his blaster pistol.
- Includes an Imperial Shuttle Pilot minifigure.
- Features folding wings, two stud shooters and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Fold the wings up, arm the stud shooter and get ready for galactic adventures.
- Also includes the Imperial Shuttle Pilot's blaster pistol.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Recreate your own action-packed scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: Rogue One.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide with wings folded down.
86% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Things Come in Small PackagesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set initially caught my eye as a quick way to get a Shuttle Pilot, but I noticed that the shuttle itself looked like quite a good little model. I wasn't disappointed. Krennic's Shuttle is one of the most beautiful vehicles in the Star Wars universe and this set does it great justice on a small scale. It looks fine without the pilot sitting in it and if you want a nice little token to display your love for Rogue One on your desk or bookshelf look no further. I do feel that £12 is a bit steep but with the quality of plastic LEGO use now (it's noticeably different to my old bricks) I feel like I'm mostly getting my money's worth.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Krennic's Imperial Shuttle™ Microfighter
- April 2nd, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Krennic is missing!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is decent set. I am very happy that Lego included two clip-on stud shooters, which are quite rare, but other than that, there isn't much incentive in buying this set. The fuselage/cockpit section is really lumpy and out of scale, and the wings are a bit short. But really, all this is not the problem. The real problem is that Krennic is missing. Where did he go? Rather than getting Krennic, who is a key figure in Krennic's shuttle, we get an Imperial Pilot, who was never seen in Rogue One anyway. It is a good minifigure, nonetheless. The printing is good, and so is the cap. Despite this, it is rather disappointing not to have Krennic in his own shuttle. In conclusion, this set is okay. I wouldn't say mediocre, just not great.April 25, 2017Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesJust to make sure I clarify, Krennic is not missing from the set as he is not included but you believe he should have been included as it is his vehicle. The reason that Krennic is not included is he does not pilot this vehicle. Each vehicle in the Star Wars Microfighter series includes the exclusive pilot Imperial Shuttle Pilot who is exclusive to this set!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Krennic's Imperial Shuttle™ Microfighter
- January 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great AdditionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA beautiful ship from Rogue One. At this scale it isn't as elegant but that is to be expected. However this is still a great little set, and a perfect addition to any Imperial collection. Always keen to expand my pilot/Imperial minifig collection as well.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Krennic's Imperial Shuttle™ Microfighter
- October 8th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Micro "Delta" class ShuttleI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, this is about what you'd expect from the micro-fighter line: a very scaled down, somewhat cartoonish version of the big one that shoots something, and comes with a mini-figure in a nice, affordable package that is going to get a lot of entry level Lego fans hooked when they see how much the product has advanced over the years. It's a great concept, and that's how you guys got me :) As far as this set, I really like the shuttle pilot that is included. The shuttle itself is nice, and has some really useful parts that make it a good deal even if you don't particularly like the build. Back to the figure though, I love it! An Imperial shuttle pilot is so useful in a multitude of scenarios and the quality of the figure is top notch, with the printed headset being a big hit with me. You can get such wonderful mini-figures at a reasonable price on the whole with this series, I'm really a big fan of the whole concept in general.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Krennic's Imperial Shuttle™ Microfighter
1 of 1
Shop more like this: