Fans can relive epic Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker action scenes with this Knights of Ren Transport Ship (75284) LEGO® building set. Hidden ‘skis’ underneath this Star Wars™ villains’ starship replicate the hover effect, and it has 2 opening cockpits for the Knights of Ren, a compartment for a captured LEGO minifigure and 2 spring-loaded shooters to inspire creative play.
Knights of Ren vs. Rey
Brilliant for solo or group play, this spacecraft building kit comes with 3 LEGO Star Wars minifigures – Rey and 2 Knights of Ren – for role-play battles. It combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars construction playsets for even more creative fun and it makes an eye-catching display piece in any room between playtime missions.
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with top birthday, holiday and surprise gifts for kids and adults.
- Recreate battles from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with this awesome Knights of Ren Transport Ship (75284) LEGO® building toy for kids.
- This spacecraft building kit includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – 2 Knights of Ren with new-for-August-2020 helmets and lots of weapons, and Rey with a Lightsaber – to role-play stories solo or with friends.
- The space vehicle building toy has ‘skis' underneath for a hover effect, opening LEGO® minifigure cockpits for each of the Knights, a compartment to keep Rey captive, and 2 spring-loaded shooters for fun battles.
- This 595-piece set offers a fun, creative and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+ and makes a super holiday gift, birthday present or special surprise for kids and any Star Wars™ enthusiast.
- This Star Wars™ spacecraft construction toy measures over 3.5” (8cm) high, 11.5” (29cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide. Fans can also fly it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries are needed for this fun space vehicle building toy – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ role-play adventures.
- Buying this cool Star Wars™ villains’ vehicle for a big Star Wars fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don't worry. It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building kits are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play outtheir own creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® building bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure they fit together with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker set meets the highest quality and safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- August 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Good!I would recommend this to a friend!Rather great, Excellent design and excellent play features. It really shows it’s potential when it is around other sets. I don’t really think that having this set on its own is the best of ideas, as it lacks in playability that way.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it!!I would recommend this to a friend!Yay!! My 12 yr son loved the knight of ren ship!! He was super exited when it arrived. He loves legos and he's a "professional builder" as he calls himself lol. Every time he gets a new lego set he'll go straight to his room and wont come out until he's done. The Ship is really cool it come with rey and two storm troopers, and each have their weapons. This set took him about 30 minutes to finish it. he loved itPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- September 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Build, Poor DesignI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThe build has a nice look to it, detail wise, on the exterior, but the interior is poor for the cost of the set. I give it a 3 star rating because it was a nice and relaxing build, however the set didn’t meet my expectations on “playability or display”. The interior may as well be nonexistent. I was hoping to take my final 2 knights, along with the other 4 I’ve collected and be able to add them in to the transport for display purposes, but you only have 2 cockpits for the 2 knights that come with this set, and it is a tough time trying to get them in the cockpits. Not to mention they are approx. half exposed outside. The other “interior area” may as well just be a compartment for their weapons, or 1 other knight from outside that set, possibly 2 minifigs depending on if you’re talented enough to force them in there. Other than that rant, I do believe the set has a nice touch of the detail on the exterior and does look nice on display. The price of this set was a bit steep but I would recommend this set because hey it’s a Star Wars set and you should probably just add it to your collection without asking questions!Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?45Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- September 27th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pass unless you want the minifiguresGrambo |Purchased for: SelfI seriously hope that this set is not a trend. It is not worth the price and when the set is done it has a half finished look. There is basically no crew space. I expected more. Instead save your money for the RazorcrestLevel of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship