Fans can relive epic Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker action scenes with this Knights of Ren Transport Ship (75284) LEGO® building set. Hidden ‘skis’ underneath this Star Wars™ villains’ starship replicate the hover effect, and it has 2 opening cockpits for the Knights of Ren, a compartment for a captured LEGO minifigure and 2 spring-loaded shooters to inspire creative play.
Knights of Ren vs. Rey
Brilliant for solo or group play, this spacecraft building kit comes with 3 LEGO Star Wars minifigures – Rey and 2 Knights of Ren – for role-play battles. It combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars construction playsets for even more creative fun and it makes an eye-catching display piece in any room between playtime missions.
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with top birthday, holiday and surprise gifts for kids and adults.
- Recreate battles from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with this awesome Knights of Ren Transport Ship (75284) LEGO® building toy for kids.
- This spacecraft building kit includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – 2 Knights of Ren with new-for-August-2020 helmets and lots of weapons, and Rey with a Lightsaber – to role-play stories solo or with friends.
- The space vehicle building toy has ‘skis' underneath for a hover effect, opening LEGO® minifigure cockpits for each of the Knights, a compartment to keep Rey captive, and 2 spring-loaded shooters for fun battles.
- This 595-piece set offers a fun, creative and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+ and makes a super holiday gift, birthday present or special surprise for kids and any Star Wars™ enthusiast.
- This Star Wars™ spacecraft construction toy measures over 3.5” (8cm) high, 11.5” (29cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide. Fans can also fly it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries are needed for this fun space vehicle building toy – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ role-play adventures.
- Buying this cool Star Wars™ villains’ vehicle for a big Star Wars fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don't worry. It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building kits are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play outtheir own creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® building bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure they fit together with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker set meets the highest quality and safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- September 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego does it again at this price pointI would recommend this to a friend!My kids love LEGO Star Wars sets and this was no exception. The exterior of the ship is really awesome looking, from the near blacked out exterior, cool engines and front cannon blasters. The build has some challenging technic pieces which really help enhance the look of the ship. There are two issues that other folks have brought up. The first being that the underside is somewhat lack luster and that there is not much interior space for the characters. I would say that Lego did a great job of using a creative solution to hold the figures in their seats and the storage/prison area is small but has some nice touches. As far as the figures go, the knights are very unique and you will probably not see their helmet designs on other figures. I definitely recommend this LEGO set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- February 13th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good but could be betterGibster |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build was good and included many different things to put together that were cool and different than other ships. But I think that an interior for the ship and space for the mini figures to fit in the ship would be nice. But overall it was a fun set to put together.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- August 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Good!I would recommend this to a friend!Rather great, Excellent design and excellent play features. It really shows it’s potential when it is around other sets. I don’t really think that having this set on its own is the best of ideas, as it lacks in playability that way.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- September 27th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pass unless you want the minifiguresGrambo |Purchased for: SelfI seriously hope that this set is not a trend. It is not worth the price and when the set is done it has a half finished look. There is basically no crew space. I expected more. Instead save your money for the RazorcrestLevel of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship