Fans can relive epic Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker action scenes with this Knights of Ren Transport Ship (75284) LEGO® building set. Hidden ‘skis’ underneath this Star Wars™ villains’ starship replicate the hover effect, and it has 2 opening cockpits for the Knights of Ren, a compartment for a captured LEGO minifigure and 2 spring-loaded shooters to inspire creative play.
Knights of Ren vs. Rey
Brilliant for solo or group play, this spacecraft building kit comes with 3 LEGO Star Wars minifigures – Rey and 2 Knights of Ren – for role-play battles. It combines brilliantly with other LEGO Star Wars construction playsets for even more creative fun and it makes an eye-catching display piece in any room between playtime missions.
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with top birthday, holiday and surprise gifts for kids and adults.
- Recreate battles from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with this awesome Knights of Ren Transport Ship (75284) LEGO® building toy for kids.
- This spacecraft building kit includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – 2 Knights of Ren with new-for-August-2020 helmets and lots of weapons, and Rey with a Lightsaber – to role-play stories solo or with friends.
- The space vehicle building toy has ‘skis' underneath for a hover effect, opening LEGO® minifigure cockpits for each of the Knights, a compartment to keep Rey captive, and 2 spring-loaded shooters for fun battles.
- This 595-piece set offers a fun, creative and rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+ and makes a super holiday gift, birthday present or special surprise for kids and any Star Wars™ enthusiast.
- This Star Wars™ spacecraft construction toy measures over 3.5” (8cm) high, 11.5” (29cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide. Fans can also fly it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries are needed for this fun space vehicle building toy – it’s constructed purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by kids’ creativity for unlimited Star Wars™ role-play adventures.
- Buying this cool Star Wars™ villains’ vehicle for a big Star Wars fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don't worry. It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building kits are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play outtheir own creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® building bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure they fit together with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker set meets the highest quality and safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for our collectionI would recommend this to a friend!We have a collection of Star Wars legos we've gotten over the years, and this was a perfect addition. It had some challenging parts to put together but I enjoyed the challenge, and it wasn't too difficult. It has been fun for my kids to play with and is easy for me to put back together when they are done. And I enjoy playing with them too. Overall a great Star Wars lego toy!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- September 4th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Where do the Mini Figs go?Purchased for: SelfIf you are like most Star Wars fans, you know that their are 6 Knights of Ren and that this is their transport ship. You would assume that you could fit them all into their transport ship right? WRONG! You have two flip up compartments that the mini dogs can stand in and kinda “hang” out of (not safe to travel in outer space) and then you have another place that flips up and has enough space to lay a mini gig in, if you take their helmet off though. The ship is more of a “display” piece then anything. TLG could have give us room for at least the two knights to sit in and pilot the ship I think.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- August 28th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Too expensive and just not quite good enough...Nick74 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe set looks good, but underneath there really isn’t any substance. The internal compartment is just big enough to squeeze one figure in, and it is just a box. Surely increase the size (like Kylo Ren’s shuttle or Tie Silencer) to fit a couple in with some detail (a monitor or seat for example). The two external hatches are tiny and a figure has to be part outside. The two Knights are excellent, but with yet another Rey. Surely a couple more figures wouldn’t break the bank? This to me was a £50 set from a year or two ago, now priced at £65. However it still is one of the best value compared to the other new sets (apart from the 501st that doesn’t seem to exist to purchase!) Big plus was the two Knights, but also the joy of NO stickers. Thank you for that.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship
- October 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0NO INTERIORI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is basically a shell that looks nice on the outside and is just a skeleton underneath. If you were hoping to get a fully-fledged Knight Buzzard this is not for you. Of course the Knights of Ren figures are great like the others, but I do feel that the set is overpriced. The build looks really nice but there is basically no interior. The little square space in the middle and the two gunner spots don't hardly count. I was able to find it for a cheaper price which was worth it for the okay build and good figures.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Knights of Ren™ Transport Ship