- Hard to Find Items
- Kingdoms Joust
It’s the most exciting event in the LEGO Kingdom! Join the King and Queen at the Royal Joust as the knights on horseback battle it out for the hand of the beautiful Princess. This detailed set recreates all the majesty of a medieval pageant, from the large, 6-roomed castle with linked wall extensions, 2 knights’ weapons tents, royal viewing box, jousting fence and of course 2 magnificent jousting horses. Combine 2 Kingdoms Joust sets for a scene that is truly fit for a King! Includes 9 minifigures: king, queen, princess, lion knight, falcon knight, young squire, nobleman and 2 soldiers.
- Includes 9 minifigures: king, queen, princess,, lion knight, falcon knight, young squire, nobleman and 2 soldiers!
- Knight minifigures include armor decoration, helmet, jousting pole, shield and 2 extra weapons!
- Features castle with 6 detailed rooms with lots of accessorie and 2 knight’s tents with weapon holders!
- Open back for easy access to linked wall extensions!
- Also features royal viewing box with flags and coat of arms!
- Includes 2 knight’s horses with detailed decoration, weapon holder and armored headgear!
- Explore the castle rooms!
- Battle it out for the hand of the princess!
- Combine 2 Kingdoms Joust sets for a scene fit for King!
- Castle measures 20" (51 cm) wide and 12" (30 cm) tall!
- January 21st, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best castle set in a long time, about a 4.5BlacktronEnforcer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This set is great. You have what looks like a revival of the old black falcons but in a jousting match. There are a ton of great parts and techniques used. The overall set looks beautiful and has lots of minifigs. Overall price per part is one of the best in a while, but see below for why it is not as great of a deal as far as that goes. After I built it I noticed it looked like it could connect to another set, and when I looked on the box I saw that this was made for attaching it to another of the same set to look even better. It would be cool if there was some sort of stand and extra peasants to watch the fight, but not a big deal since the set does include 7 minifigs. The roof on one of the side buildings looked a bit weak also. These are not really complaints but just little nitpicky things. This set is definately meant for the slightly older kids too. My only real complaint is that I found quite a handfull of instances where it looked like Lego purposely bumped up the piece count; I saw places where there were two 1x3 bricks when one 1x6 could have been used instead, or 2 cheese wedges when 1 long one could have worked. Lots of 1x1 round cylinder bricks and 1x1 plates and other small parts were used so in the end the total 'volume' of the set is not much different from a normal castle. So while the price per piece looks good on paper, the actual value of this set is about the same as any other castle with 300 fewer or so parts. That isn't enough to deduct a full star so I would say that this is a 4.5. In the end, this makes me want to get back into castle sets and less into space and Star Wars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Kingdoms Joust
- December 28th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well worth the wait...johnny5483 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I had been waiting for this set since it was announced last October, and let me just say, it held up to the hype! Every mini figure adds a lot to the castle scene that I am currently building. The Queen who was previously only available as key chain or in the advent calender is a great addition. The nobleman and the green princess are very nice bonuses as well. (The princess also has a frog with her...could this be her knight under a spell?) I think my favorite part of this set is the two knights tents. Very original idea that I hadn't seen before in previous jousting sets. My only issues with this set are just personal preferences. The Falcon Knight is a nice addition, but really, since he is the only one in the whole Kingdoms set, it kinda makes it hard to integrate him into my Dragon Knight army...but I digress...Great Set and a good challenge to put together. If it were more in the 100 dollar range rather than 120, I think it would be even better! But beggars can't be choosers and I've been on the begging end for this one for a while! Enjoy, Everyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kingdoms Joust
- October 26th, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best joust set yetknecht42 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set -- superb figures, including a wonderful Green Princess and Nobleman, a Lion Queen, Squire (no original parts, but a new combination), and yet another Lion King. Also, you get three Lion Knights (you can never have enough lion knights!) the gorgeous Lion and Falcon armor and barding, and a mysterious Black Falcon Knight. Good stuff. I loved the way the jousting pavilions were different from each other. I was impressed by the little details in the towers, and the creativity in construction. I did add a 2x6 plate to the base and a pair of 1x1 round plates to the columns of the blue house wall to make it sturdier. Other than that, I thought construction was great. The tiny differences in tower techniques were a nice touch. This build took us several hours to do -- but it was broken up into smaller, playable sections, so we could stretch it out and get a lot out of it. The joust section alone was worth an afternoon of play! Good planning on the part of Lego Group. This set blends and fits perfectly with Medieval Marketplace. I look forward to a Black Falcons theme in the future (Black Falcons against Wolfpack?) and more great castle themed sets!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Kingdoms Joust
- December 8th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0good purchasekingjake | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi just got finished this set.went online to exit out of lego.com and this set was on call so get it now or buy it on ebay for $200.other then that it was a great set 7 minifigs perfect for the older more experienced builders.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Kingdoms Joust