LEGO® Super Mario™ fans will love the frightful challenges in this King Boo and the Haunted Yard Expansion Set (71377). A fun gift for kids to add to the LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360), this collectible toy features King Boo, 2 Goombas and 4 Swoop figures for action-packed gameplay. To get to the hidden Super Star, players must stomp on Goombas and a spider web, flip a tree and then stomp the spinning Swoops to topple King Boo.
Make building this set even more fun with intuitive Instructions PLUS on the free LEGO Super Mario app. It features digital viewing tools and creative suggestions for alternative ways to build and play and is a safe platform for fans to share ideas.
Perfect for fun competitions with friends or solo gameplay, LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs nurture kids’ problem-solving creativity.
- Fans can create frightfully fun, stomping, spinning challenges to add to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course with this action-packed King Boo and the Haunted Yard Expansion Set (71377).
- This LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playset features 2 Goombas, 4 Swoops and a King Boo for gameplay action as players guide LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included; find in the Starter Course) through the brick-built haunted yard.
- After defeating the Goombas, stomping on a spider web and flipping a tree to collect digital coins, LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) must jump on the spinning Swoops until King Boo is toppled to reveal the Super Star.
- A super birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up, this 431-piece LEGO® toy playset inspires children to create their own unique levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- This modular set measures over 6.5” (17.5cm) high, 16.5” (42.5cm) wide and 10.5” (27.5cm) deep in its basic formation. It can be rearranged and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries required for this creative building toy – power up the gameplay by adding it to the Starter Course.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has cool viewing tools to make building more fun and gives kids a safe platform for sharing creative ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ construction toys bring a family-favorite character into the real world, offering fans unlimited ways to expand, rebuild and create new challenges to master in group or solo gameplay.
- Since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards. They connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time, so there’s no need for a Super Star’s power to build or rebuild!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that every LEGO toy building set meets the highest safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LegoSpiny | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this set mainly for the simple yet good looking design of king boo, which I do believe steals the show in this set. The other enemies this set contains (goomba and swoop) are also really faithful reactions of their video game counter parts and after building this set I can say that they are also standouts of this build. The main play set has a nice colour scheme to it which I believe fits the haunted ghost aesthetic really well, and the spiders and cobwebs are nice touches that really bring the build together, unfortunately this sets main play gimmick (which involves raising king boo up and out off a building to stamp on his back) is flawed, you’re supposed to bash Mario against the swoops to raise him up but upon doing so the swoops will fall of the build and don’t appear to be as secure as they were in the apps tutorial video, another complaint is that doing this gently to try not to break it results in a lot of time wasted, which when playing courses means that I will waste a lot of my time picking up around twelve coins when I could have collected a lot more coins elsewhere, and even thou I like the goombas design I believe they don’t fit the theme of the set and enemies such as boos (Mario ghosts) would have fit in better. But overall the set is a nice looking build with great enemies and theming slightly let down by a flawed gimmick.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45King Boo and the Haunted Yard Expansion Set