Recreate a tense and exciting mission to steal weapons from the Empire. Kanan's Speeder Bike features space for Kanan to sit on, plus a ball at the back to tow the 2 buildable cargo containers that open to reveal a selection of weapons. Includes 3 minifigures: Kanan Jarrus, a Stormtrooper and an Imperial Combat Driver.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Kanan Jarrus, a Stormtrooper and an Imperial Combat Driver.
- Features Kanan's Speeder Bike and 2 buildable, opening cargo containers.
- Cargo containers include blasters and thermal detonators.
- Link the containers, attach them to the speeder bike and make a quick escape.
- Weapons include Kanan's Lightsaber, the Stormtrooper's blaster and the Imperial Combat Driver's blaster pistol.
- Accessory elements include an Imperial Combat Driver helmet and Stormtrooper helmet.
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- Speeder bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide, and over 10” (27cm) long with cargo containers attached.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0'I lost my way for a long time...'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe first episode of Rebels Season 1 started off with a brilliant speeder bike chase reminiscent of Endor. It was a thrilling scene of speed and humour. It's great to see this speeder in Lego form but it has its downfalls. Overall it's a very accurate model that comes with a good selection of minifigures. This is only a short, easy build but it is interesting and the colours used are a accurate to the source material. The problem is the proportions - Kanan looks tiny compared to the speeder and the crates are massive compared to the stormtrooper. Lego have forsaken proportions for accuracy which in the words of Captain Phasma is : a big mistake. Once on display it's quite obvious how bad the proportions are, however for play it's perfect because it's a sturdy model which comes with plenty of accessories. The minifigures are a fantastic selection. Kanan has a very detailed printed torso which captures the look of his shoulder armour quite well. The stormtrooper is a generic Imperial minifigure but is well detailed - and can you have too many stormtroopers? (after all the Empire was a might to be reckoned with). The Imperial combat pilot is only in Rebels and is a very good representation of the character with excellent head printing and a cool helmet. This is a nice set with a reasonable price although it doesn't look great on display. Whether you add it to your Star Wars collection depends on whether you mind the terrible proportions.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kanan's Speeder Bike™
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Beware!Kokan | 25-34The build is very simple, the speeder, even though it does look good its so out of proportion for the figures that I don't think its going to stay assembled for long. The crates however, they do look good and are actually very roomy - that's not to say they have no room for improvements, they do, specially at lid level which should be a good exercise to correct the model. But the real reason I bought this set was because it seemed to be a "cheap" way of getting more blasters to replace the ugly stud shooters I have lying around.. The picture on this set suggests that it brings 7 blaster rifles, one light-saber plus one blaster pistol so I was very disappointed to learn from the instruction booklet that it should bring 5 rifles! Maybe the 2 extra on the picture are supposed to be extra guns that come with the set and are not counted on the inventory? I don't known... all I know is that in the end I only got 1 rifle that was on bag 1 with the stormtrooper. I'm guessing the missing 4/6 were supposed to be on the small bag inside bag 2? Good news is that LEGO shouldn't have any trouble sorting this out. I hope. There are rebels to fight!October 11, 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consume ServicesYou are correct. LEGO Consumer Services will get this corrected! The set should have included 7 blaster rifles, 1 blaster pistol and 1 lightsaber. If you did not receive all of these items please contact us as soon as possible so we can correct this problem.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Kanan's Speeder Bike™
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Get those crates out of here!"radartechnician | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set has a lot to offer in terms of playability. The speeder is very detailed and uses a very interesting design. The only problem is that the minifigure can't sit on it and reach the handlebars, but he can still be stood up and look good. The crates can open and close and look very lifelike. The large number of blasters and accessories included in the set make it a good army builder. The minifigures are all very detailed. Kanan has coloring on his torso to show his armor, has a double-sided face, and uses a unique hair piece. This set is a great way to get a Kanan minifigure without spending too much money. The Imperial combat driver is very accurate also. He uses a gray hat and a specially printed head to show his helmet. The stormtrooper is the same as usual and is well-detailed. Overall, a great set for building an army or just playing around with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kanan's Speeder Bike™
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Who wouldn't like to have a chopper like thisblindsite1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fairly easy set to build, and makes a great addition to the LEGO Star Wars Rebels lineup. Kanan's chopper is a nice version of the speeder bikes. Also the two tow behind supply cases are fun and gives you more blasters and grenades for the star wars universe for you to play with. Instructions are easy to follow and clear to see. Build On.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kanan's Speeder Bike™