Infiltrate the Empire with buildable and highly posable K-2SO. This former Imperial security droid features a single/double-arm-swinging battle function, tough-looking decorated head and armor elements, and is extra tall for an even more impressive figure. This durable droid is perfect for dangerous missions against the Empire.
- Buildable and highly posable K-2SO figure features single/double-arm-swinging battle function, tough-looking decorated head and armor elements, and an extra-tall frame.
- Activate the single/double-arm-swinging battle function.
- Enter battle with this ominous looking buildable figure.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out exciting hand-to-hand combat with this exciting droid from the blockbuster movie, Star Wars: Rogue One.
- This figure offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
- Figure stands over 11” (29cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0More of a display set, don't you think?MetalBeard | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Appearance: I love this design not because it was movie-accurate, but because how unique and sinister it looks. Robots work great with these Technic figures (see also: General Grievous). Compared to the movie, the inaccuracies are quite big: It's too slim and too skeletal, and the neck of K-2SO is at a 45 degree angle in the movie instead of being horizontal to the ground, the neck placement is too low. (3/5) Function/Feature: My biggest complaint of this set is the lack of movability in the legs (see picture). The design of the pelvis, though accurate to the movie, causes the legs to lose a lot of movability. The thighs can move forward and backward only at a very awkward angle. While all other Buildable figures have no trouble "running" or "sitting", the K-2SO can only be posed in standing positions. I also wish that Lego made the neck "tilt-adjustable" from 0 to 90 degrees, instead of this hunching position (see picture). (2/5) Value: It's a $25 set with 169 pieces, which offers the best-in-class pieces-per-dollar ratio; 9 more pieces than the $30 Darth Vader. However, it does not have a weapon. (4/5)Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?35K-2SO™
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun display pieceabrowncoat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I received this set from my kids for Christmas. I'm not too wild about these figure type sets and wouldn't have bought it myself, but they know I like the character. I ended up having fun with it and plan on displaying it in my office. It's not exactly accurate, but it looks great to me. I know reviews from a while ago say that it's difficult to pose. I'm thinking either Lego fixed that, or those reviewers were trying some awkward poses because I don't find that to be the case at all.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45K-2SO™
- in almost 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome product!Chrisss | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Wow I love this product sooooooo much! Very easy to build except the spring for the arms and it costed me about ten minutes to figure it out but except that tiny part of the overall building experience I would say this robot is awesome! I looked others' comments about the limited gestures; however, I do agree that this is a robot and yah it won't have that many gestures you want it to have lol.. And it is hard to let it stand I admit that part, but I would say it gives me more fun by adjusting the positions because it is quite challenging I guess. I love it!April 19, 2017Lauren - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt's great to hear that you liked this set so much! I know new building experiences can be challenging at times, but that just means that you can learn something new to use in your own personal building! Keep up the good work!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55K-2SO™
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!nash80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is fantastic! It was the first buildable figure I've purchased and it's so good I have since purchased others. Highly posable, very stable, fairly movie accurate. Objectively, the antenna are a bit large (who cares?!), and the neck angle isn't great. I would have liked the neck angle to be more accurate; not a hard fix. I don't love the punching action but the mechanism is very cool! It just makes the arms floppy and hard to pose, but it's also an easy fix. Overall K2-SO is really great! Completely worth it!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55K-2SO™