Now your favorite Overwatch® fan can build a part of Junkertown out of LEGO® bricks with the 75977 Junkrat & Roadhog set. Based on the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this Overwatch toy set recreates the apocalyptic atmosphere of Junkertown, a highly popular Overwatch map. This playset features the iconic crime duo from Overwatch: Roadhog and Junkrat. Roadhog comes as a large, highly-detailed BigFig with his Chain Hook and Scrap Gun. The minifigure Junkrat has his iconic peg-leg and Frag Launcher. Fans and kids alike will love the authentic character details, the yellow chopper bike and display diorama inspired by the Junkertown map.
- This LEGO® brick-built model comes with 2 highly popular Overwatch® figures: BigFig Roadhog with his Chain Hook and minifigure Junkrat with his Frag Launcher and iconic peg leg.
- Kids and fans will love building this highly detailed Overwatch® model, including the brick-built Pachimari figure.
- Offering kids and fans authentic Overwatch® details, this action toy features a display diorama with the Junkertown sign and a yellow chopper bike that can be played with separately.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated videos, comics and exciting global eSports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® toy construction sets are the perfect gift for fans of the internationally acclaimed team-based action game.
- Junkyard building toy measures over 8” (21cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) long.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simply an Excellent LEGO setLan091 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, I am not an Overwatch fan nor have I bought any Overwatch sets before... because I simply don't play any computer games... but this set somehow really caught my eyes the moment it was revealed online. Yesterday I had a chance to obtain this set with a really good discount so I pulled the trigger... And oh boy oh boy... the amount of details, paint job, double moulded body parts on the big fig are amazing!!... Definitely the best LEGO big fig to date in my opinion. Not to mention the overall design quality, there's simply no dead corners from any angles, which makes this set an excellent display piece. The removable bike, on the other hand, allows playability... This is truly a LEGO gem and sooooooo very much UNDERRATED. (The only complaint I have is that both the sticker sheets got bent inside the box pretty bad)November 4, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceAw, bent stickers are no fun! If you haven't been able to flatten them out yourself, Customer Service can help you snag replacements. Just head over to LEGO.build/Service to get in touch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Junkrat & Roadhog
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0BEST LEGO BIG FIG EVER!!!MissFunHouse | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis second wave of LEGO Overwatch not only delivers but goes above and beyond. The Roadhog bigfig itself has such detailed printing and multiple color injections that the only other bigfigs that come close to it is the Winston (Overwatch) and Bane (Batman). There chopper with sidecar (love that printed yellow dome) build seems to just roll seamlessly into any of your Apocalyseburg builds. The only downside is that you only really get one pachimari in the set (I would have wanted a couple more so they could help populate Cloud Cuckoo Land) and the sheer amount of stickers that need to be placed (which, if you look at it can also be a good thing because the LEGO designer put alot of effort into adding such a rich amount of detail to stretch the value for your money to its limit). It's also because of the stickers that I have to assign this to be a bit on the challenging side. The Perfect Sticker Tip: I know that there's alot of people having such a hard time with the JUNKERTOWN sticker to look right. What I recommend is for you to build the entire signboard first, then peel off top half of the entire signage across and then align them properly across the four plates. The stickers are spaced out evenly so that they correspond with plates perfectly. Once you're happy with the alignment, you simply pull off the sticker sheet as you pat down the rest of the sticker sign to minimize those pesky air bubbles. IT'S SO SATISFYING!!! Happy building. :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Junkrat & Roadhog
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0If you're an Overwatch Fan...IMASLordDracus | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a huge fan of Overwatch and I've played with Lego my whole life, and this is probably my favorite set to come from the new Overwatch line. While it does seem a bit pricey for what looks like a small set, it's well worth it. The bike is awesome, the mini figures are the most detailed I've ever seen, and super accurate to the game, plus all the awesome accessories! The stand is well integrated to be a stand for display as well as a play area with some nice nods to the game, including a Junker Queen poster. Future mini figure perhaps?? ;) Anyway, if you love Overwatch, this set is well worth it, trust me!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Junkrat & Roadhog
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really Really Cool & UniqueGUNSLNGERofZION | 25-34Purchased for: SelfIf this set was maybe $10 cheaper I would be completely satisfied with my purchase. That being said this set is not only really cool because it's from Overwatch but because of the design and layout of everything. It's great for both displaying and playing with and it's super easy to take the motorcycle off to play and put it back on afterward to display. Also the Road Hog figure is very detailed and unique and looks really cool.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Junkrat & Roadhog