Kapau has chained the Jade Blade to a stone pillar deep in the jungle and is standing guard with his double-bladed dagger. Place Lloyd in the cockpit of the Jungle Raider and begin a mission to claim the precious blade. The built-in suspension and big rubber tires makes driving over rough jungle terrain a breeze. Aim the powerful spring-loaded dual shooter at Kapau and the stone pillar. Overcome the Ancondrai warrior and unchain the Jade Blade! Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloydand Kapau.
- Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd and Kapau
- Jungle Raider features an opening cockpit with roll bar, big wheels with rubber tires and gold spikes, built-in suspension, spring-loaded dual shooter, Ninja details and huge gold blade details
- Also includes Anacondrai stone pillar with 2 Anacondrai swords, gold chain and the Jade Blade
- Weapons include Lloyd’s sword and Kapau’s double-bladed dagger
- Lloyd is wearing his unique tournament outfit
- Secure Lloyd in the cockpit with the roll bar
- Power over rough jungle terrain with the big rubber tires and built-in suspension
- Target Kapau with the dual shooter
- Unchain the Jade Blade from the stone pillar
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Jungle Raider measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Anacondrai stone pillar measures 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 26th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We all knew Lloyd HAD to have a car!ninjakeslegos | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, it was kind of a fluke that I actually got this set; strangly, it was in a store 5 days beore it was scheduled to be released. There wasn't even a place for it on the shelves! I was going to spend my money on Jay's Electro Mech, but I'm very happy that I decided to get this set instead. This is BY FAR Lloyd's best vehicle. But first, I need to talk about the minifigures: Lloyd in his Tournament robes = Pure Awesomeness. I really like the sleevless design, and the mouth-covering bandana. His sand green belt looks great, and the black and gold highlights make him look great. 9.5 out of 10 for him! The Anacondrai warrior that came with the set looks much better than I expected. His helmet is a new (and really cool design), and his purple legs with all of the other things printed on it look great. The only thing I don't like about him is his mouth. It should have been more of a smirk or a scowl in my opinion: not a 'I'm Hungry' look. But besides that, I would give him a 8.5 out of 10. The new Jade Blade weapon is very cool, but unfortunately dosen't have the dragon design it does in the TV show. But, other than that, it looks really cool. Now, to the actual vehicle: It looks sooo much better in real life then it does on the box, that's for sure. The huge off road wheels are awesome, and the suspension in the back is great. The (I guess not really new anymore) spring-loaded shooters in the front are fired by pressing the gold piece right in front of Lloyd. The spoiler actually looks like it belongs on the set (because some of the Lego cars looks like they picked up the spoiler after driving through a junk heap), which i really liked. Also, it had a good amount of green on it. Sometimes, the Ninja's vehicles are a little too much of their elemental color. This one, though, is a perfect balance of green, gold, grey, and black. Overall, I would give this vehicle a 9.7 out of 10. This is a great Ninjago set, and I would 100% recomend this to anyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Raider
- November 23rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"She Gets The Lead and A Lift?"TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe "Jungle Raider" is a cheap set from the tournament of elements and is very good for what Lego was trying to achieve. First off, we get two minifigs: Lloyd and Kapau-classic vs action. The car first appears in "thunder-blade" when Lloyd uses his powers to convert Chen's anacondrai buggy (I probably didn't spell that right) into his own vehicle in hopes to stay in the tournament and beat Camille. The build is nothing special but the end product is enjoyable to play with. Dual spring-loaded projectiles can be activated, the tires are made of rubber, and the set has suspension! Kapau doesn't get all that much except a double-dagger like weapon and a column with a jade blade on top-not much considering you're just a regular guy about to fight the most powerful ninja in ninjago with a super sweet jungle buggy. So overall, this set was a great buy and is such a fun little thing to mess around and tinker with.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Raider
- June 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What I thinkTheSpecial95 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe price of the set was a bit expensive. Let's start talking about the figures: Lloyd: He looks very cool. Only one problem. The part on his chest where his skin is showed, it's pale/dark green instead of yellow. The rest is AWSOME! 99/100 points Kapau: His design is nice and the weapon too.93/100 points The set itself: The pillar with the jade blade: The design is simple, but nice and easy to build. The jade blade looks 95% as accurate as in the show.92/100 points The car: It was a pain in the back to build but the result was just awesome. The dual shooter and the suspensions are useful in my opinion.98/100 points I RECOMMAND YOU TO PURCHASE ITPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Raider
- April 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lloyds best veichle ever!Darkshadow6198 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set on April 14th 2015 it was easy to build and I loved how it looked it was well worth the money. Starting with the minifigures Lioyd looks awesome his design is great and he looks great in his half mask and hair,now for Kapau he looks like any other cult member they look great.. Now to the car it is the best part of the set it has great suspension and hidden front shooters and you can move the side swords on the side forward. Now let's get to the post the jade blade is a great new piece the design is awesome.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Raider