Uncover amazing things at the Jungle Exploration Site, featuring a plane wreck with opening cockpit, amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and winch, heavy observation truck with minifigure cab, folding crane arm, observation room and space for the included motorbike on the back, plus an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cab, and cave and temple build. Includes 7 minifigures, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
- Build a Jungle Exploration Site for the Jungle Explorers to explore as they search the jungle for the mysterious golden frog statues!
- Includes 7 Jungle Explorer minifigures, plus golden frog statue elements, leopard and crocodile animal elements, and 2 spider figures
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Helicopter measures over 3 inches high, 9 inches long, and 7 inches wide. Heavy Observation Truck measures over 3 inches high, 7 inches long, and 2 inches wide
- 813 pieces – For boy and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- June 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantMontyB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this new theme especially the fact that there're 3 big cat figures in the entire range. Similar themes like the City Forest, the police station had a bear but I think it was the only set in the range that came with one. I do agree with the previous review though there isn't much space for all the Minifigures in the vehicles. I think I'll modify mine to accommodate the Minifigures. Over all fantastic theme.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Exploration Site
- December 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Set With Varied Content.Joefish |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you only buy one of the Jungle themed sets, make it this one - it has everything! You really are getting the best of all the other sets put together - an amphibious six-wheeled buggy, a larger Land Rover with a motorbike on the back; a float-landing helicopter, one of the new kayaks, the new snapping plant, a fantastic leopard, a crocodile, and a crashed plane and temple site to explore. The models use the bright yellow-orange colour introduced in the Chima sets rather than the normal LEGO yellow, and look excellent in the jungle envrionment. Play features include a trap door in the temple, a hidden cave for the leopard, a cargo winch on the helicopter and a removable roof on the Land Rover with lab equipment inside. And the plant is rigged with an elastic band to snap shut. The only disappointment is the leopard is not quite as cool as the tiger in the Air-Drop set, and the crashed plane has uneven wing parts, leaving you without a matched pair of wings to build alternate models. However, the parts and models it does contain more than make up for any such shortcomings.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jungle Exploration Site
- June 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe set is great in general, but I feel Lego could have made a helicopter and or more room in the big truck to pose minifigures. Also it could have had some bushes for play.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jungle Exploration Site
- July 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jungle Explorers AwesomnessI would recommend this to a friend!This is a really cool lego set. The temple has two awesome functions. If a scientist was to grab the jewel, there is a lever to push the scientist into the water feature, where the croc awaits him. The other feature is, if you pull on the vine, it will deploy the boulder function. On the old, crashed, cargo plane, you can open the cockpit to reveal a snake and a crate of gold. The leopard function is a push handle on the back. The vehicles are exceptional, except the helicopter. It needs more space. The price to piece ratio is poor. Since it is 813 pieces, it needs to be around $80.00. This is a neat Lego City Set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Jungle Exploration Site