Kids can recreate thrilling scenes from the NINJAGO® TV series with this Journey to the Skull Dungeons (71717) playset. With 4 minifigures, including Hero Nya, Hero Jay, Hero Lloyd and Murt, creative youngsters can plot their own dungeon adventures.
Amazing LEGO® NINJAGO board game
This super-cool building set for kids also doubles as a LEGO NINJAGO board game. Youngsters can use the dice spinner to plot their way through the dungeon as they attempt to avoid the ninja traps, spiders and prison guard Murt before they can grasp the Shadow Blade of Deliverance and free one of the ninjas from prison. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game
The perfect building sets for kids
LEGO NINJAGO ninja toys give youngsters a gateway into a fantasy world where they can indulge in creative play and role-play stories with ninja minifigures. Your little ninja will be captivated as they play with a range of fun toys, including vehicles, mechs and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Journey to the Skull Dungeons (71717) board game playset with ninjas Hero Nya, Hero Jay and Hero Lloyd from the NINJAGO TV series. A fun toy for kids who love to play on their own or with friends.
- This fun toy boasts 4 buildable figures: Hero Nya, Hero Jay, Hero Lloyd and Murt, plus a dungeon toy with a prison cell. The dice spinner lets kids double the fun and compete in a thrilling LEGO® board game.
- This super cool playset can be both a toy dungeon for recreating scenesfrom the NINJAGO® TV series and a board game for kids to navigate their way past the ninja traps and spiders to free an imprisoned ninja.
- This 401-piece LEGO® NINJAGO® set with buildable figures offers a fun building experience for boys and girls aged 7+ and makes a highly sought-after birthday or LEGO gift for any occasion, for dedicated ninja fans.
- This kids prison playset guarantees countless hours of creative play. The dungeon toy measures over 5” (13cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 8” (20cm) wide – just the right size for kids to take wherever they go.
- This toy dungeon requires no batteries – it’s ready to go. All kids need to do is fire up their imaginations and dive in!
- Easy-to-follow building instructions are included to help bring this kids' prison playset to life and quickly enjoy captivating dungeon adventures.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® sets fuel their creativity and provide escape into an all-consuming world of thrills and adventure where they can pretend to be daring ninjas.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958. They are consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been rigorously tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards, even down in the Dungeons of Shintaro!
- December 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Going on an adventureValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Ninjago sets continue to surprise me in a very good way. I will be honest and say the only reason I purchased this set because of the board game feature - I bought the Skull Dungeon because it looked incredible on the pack art and then got this because it ties in for a board game. The little castle dungeon this builds is really nicely detailed and was a really enjoyable construction experience. It comes with a little pathway up to the dungeon itself which forms the spaces for the board game and is surprisingly large when all put together. I really liked that there is a little cot bed in the dungeon so at least your minifigure captive can be comfy. As seems to be the case with these Ninjago kits there are a plethors of minifigures included and the little Orc type guy is incredibly detailed. Sadly he doesn't fit in the cage with his battle axe in hand but he does fit without it. The mechanism for the cage raising and lowering is simple and very effective. Definitely a fan of this kit and it is going to look great when I get the whole 4 built and on display - likely will never actually play the board game as it is a rather basic race to the end style game but the gameplay available with even just this as a stand alone piece is incredible and reminds me strongly of the castle kits from the late 1980s/early 1990s and this is a GOOD thing. Number Of Pieces: 401 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 1.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Journey to the Skull Dungeons
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NinjtasticI would recommend this to a friend!Had a ton of fun helping my grandson put together his Lego Ninjago:Journey to the Skull Dungeons playset together.It's cool to see all of the pieces come together to create the ultimate playset.Loved seeing his imagination come to life with the life-like characters and cool mountain castle.Took a little longer than I expected to put together,but he's 7 and this set recommends 10+.There are so many little details to add,rearrange,and play with which gives your children added playtime.Super fun build,super fun to play with,only downside is not having all the other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Journey to the Skull Dungeons
- September 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NinjagoAndy7 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s a cool set and I like it. I liked building the set and was happy that there was 4 mini figures in this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Journey to the Skull Dungeons
- June 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool little setaliyabe78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOur boy really likes Ninjago and he enjoyed this set a lot. He also liked the game map idea, although it could be clearer how to play. He is now putting the big Dungeons set on his Christmas list :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Journey to the Skull Dungeons