Little ninjas aged 6+ will love creating their own fun-filled stories with Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO (71760) playset. Featuring posable legs, arms, jaw, head and a weapon-like tail, the dragon toy can also be upgraded with bigger and stronger wings.
Action-packed ninja battles
The building set comes with 2 minifigures: Jay armed with nunchucks and a sword, and Viper Flyer with a jetpack and sword, to guarantee amazing clashes. New for January 2022, when kids defeat the ninja enemies and complete their mission, they are rewarded with a collectible banner.
Unique toys for creative fun
NINJAGO toys have the power to lure kids away from their screens and into an all-consuming world of fantasy action. Here they can team up with their brave ninja heroes to battle villains with a collection of building sets including motorbikes, mechs and ninja temples.
- Highly posable dragon toy – Kids can play out action-packed stories with this LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO (71760)
- 2 minifigures – Toy construction set includes Jay with nunchucks, who can be upgraded with a hood and a sword, plus Viper Flyer armed with a sword and jetpack
- Ninja action – This dragon toy features posable legs, head, jaw, wings, a tail to use as a weapon and a saddle for kids to place Jay when he fights the snake
- Collectible banner – New for January 2022, when kids complete their missions and defeat the snake warrior, they are rewarded with a Speed banner to display on the dragon
- More rewards – Look out for banners in 7 other NINJAGO® sets, including Zane’s Power Up Mech EVO (71761), Kai’s Fire Dragon EVO (71762) and Lloyd’s Race Car EVO (71763)
- Build and play – This 140-piece ninja playset allows kids aged 6 and up to build as they play out thrilling adventures with their ninja heroes
- Play on the go – Measuring over 12.5 in. (32 cm) long,this dragon toy is the ideal size for kids to take with them wherever they go
- Playtime action – LEGO® NINJAGO® toys let kids dive into a fantasy world where they can team up with their ninja heroes to battle a cast of villains
- Premium quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time
- Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards
- January 15th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ProductDr Lego |I would recommend this to a friend!At first glance, this set doesn't appear like much. After buying this set and building it, I believe it has exceeded my expectations. The dragon is larger then pictures make it seem, or at least that's how I see it. The figures are pretty good, I like the Snake guy alot. I do wish this set came with one more figure. The dragon, for the price and limited amount of pieces, can be posed and played with quite a bit. I do also like the ability to rearrange the pieces of the dragon with ease to make your own version of it. The box art is not good like many have noted, but the overall build is sturdy and good for play. As someone who has been a lego fan for over a decade and someone who is not into Ninjago, I highly recommend this set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO
- January 6th, 2022Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0A Macabre MalignityI made purchase of this only for the miniature plastic "Jay" ninja figurine which, I might add, was ludicrously under-printed. Juxtaposed with the seabound merchandise and that of the island these new Ninjago plastic kits are an entire abomination and do not merit the least commendation. The snake figurine was plebeian, the Ninja is insipid, and the use of large pieces in the construction of the basilisk was particularly unimaginative. My assistant thought that the lack of printing on the miniature plastic figurines a refreshing alteration but I put him in his place and determined to make him transcribe this review. Another complaint I must raise is that of the opprobrious cartoon illustrated in the instructive manual that did not elicit the slightest guffaw from me. Finally I wish to apprise the company of LEGO that I shall transfer my alliances to Monkie kid if they do not correct this hideousnessPlay Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO
- January 12th, 2022Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Perfect if you know what you’re looking forI would recommend this to a friend!Sure. This set doesn’t look great. But it’s a nice cheap way to get the new jay figure. Along with an army builder and a nice little build. Don’t hate on this set because it’s for children. Appreciate the fact that we get a fun build experience for only £18Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO
- January 8th, 2022Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0AlrightThis set is alright. The build is not that great. It looks weird and is more for the younger audiences. I like the evo concept but the first build is just bad and looks like its missing many things. The mini-figures are nice.Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?25Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO