Join ninja warrior Nya’s battle against the Serpentine snakes and reclaim Jay’s Nunchucks of Lightning with LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70668 Jay’s Storm Fighter jet model. The buildable ninja jet features an opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, foldout wings and blades. This action-packed ninja toy includes a collectible Golden Weapon—The Nunchucks of Lightning—with a buildable Serpentine stand, plus 4 minifigures with weapons to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Includes 4 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Jay, Nya, Pythor and Lasha.
- Jay’s Storm Fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit with storage space, 2 spring-loaded shooters, foldout wings and foldout gold-colored blades.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® toy also includes Jay's Golden Weapon—The Nunchucks of Lightning—with a buildable Serpentine stand.
- Weapons include LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja Nya's spear, Pythor's Serpentine staff and Lasha's short Serpentine dagger.
- Find more collectible Golden Weapons in the 70667 Kai’s Blade Cycle & Zane’s Snowmobile, 70669 Cole’s Earth Driller and 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu LEGO® NINJAGO® sets.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular ninja toys for kids from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Jay's Storm Fighter jet action toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- September 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Minor but strange design flaw.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is beautiful and awesome! But I’m pretty confused. The wings don’t lock in normal position. The wings have a way of locking but they are out of reach of each other.September 13, 2019Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, Make sure that your left pieces and right pieces aren't switched, that could be the reason why your wings don't lock in normal position. If you need any more help troubleshooting your set, contact us at LEGO.build/Service, our Brick Experts will be happy to help!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jay's Storm Fighter
- January 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely great and completely reccomended.StunningNickname | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this set a few days ago, and boy do I not regret it. This set is incredibly detailed. It shares accuracy with the original Storm Fighter in-show but also has it's own great elements from being remastered. The jet is a pretty nice size, but the techniques used to build it (the main function and the front nose) are pretty interesting. The function is very satisfying and entertaining. One thing to note is that for me, it's best to hold the set from the back, with your thumb in the space between the top engines/top wings. The feature is integrated very well, you have full on wings, and when you use it, they get bigger and the jet becomes even more sleeker. There's also a small space behind the set in the cockpit (which by the way, has a nicely detailed interior complete with control stick) that can store small things (maybe the Nunchucks of Lightning if you want to make it seem like it did become the Storm Fighter). The new minifigures are super well printed and detailed. Nya's minifigure might even be my favorite of her's so far. I also find that the mini build (meant to hold the Nunchucks of Lightning) also makes a good weapon rack for the Snakes. All in all, great set, go get it if you can.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrs 20 minsWas this helpful?55Jay's Storm Fighter
- January 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0a blast from the past!Johnaggin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOn Christmas day 2012 I got the original "storm fighter" and I thought it was the coolest thing in the world! so when I first saw the new Ninjago "Legacy" sets I had to get this one. it was a fun build and several aspects of the interior design reminded me of the set it's based on, and the mechanism that causes the wings to open is genius! when I compared both "storm fighters" it was obvious that the new one is far superior! this set also comes with a great selection of minifigures, including an awesome variant of jay that looks a bit like his DX suit. overall it's a wonderful re-imagining of an old set, (the whole Legacy sub-theme is wonderful!) and I hope the Lego group will re-imagine more Ninjago sets soon!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Storm Fighter
- June 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ninja Go!!!Stradergirl33 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMe and my sis are huge ninjago fans, and Jay is our favorite character, so this set was a must have! The Storm Fighter is such an iconic vehicle in the show, and for the price, it dose not disappoint! The characters in the set are wonderful! Jay looks awesome! Nya in this set is probably the best one so far! Only she wasn’t a ninja at this point. It’s not that big of a deal. Any set with Jay and Nya together is good enough for me! ;) The snakes, ( I can’t remember their names) are pretty cool too.The Storm Fighter itself is SO AWESOME!!! It has a place for to hold it, and the wings are the absolute best! I love how it opens up. The set comes with the Nunchucks Of Lightning, and the fighter even has a place behind the seat to store them in! There is a stand to hold them when you’re not using them. Overall, this set is such a good buy, and I don’t regret it one bit! If you love Jay and Ninjago, GET THIS SET!! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!! As the ninja always say, Ninja Go!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Storm Fighter