Target Cyren's pirate flyer with the spring-loaded shooters of Jay's fully posable Elemental Dragon. Evade the flyer's six-shooting rapid shooter and the sky pirate's harpoon hook shooter. Win the battle and free the ‘trapped Nya' element from the special Djinn blade. Includes 2 minifigures: Jay and Cyren, plus Monkey Wretch.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Jay and Cyren, plus Monkey Wretch.
- Jay's Elemental Dragon features a ball-joint system for maximum posability, including a posable head, neck, wings, legs, feet and tail, plus snapping jaws with big teeth.
- The Elemental Dragon also has 2 spring-loaded shooters, a saddle and chain reins for Jay, Ninja details, golden Ninja blades and translucent blue elements.
- The pirate flyer features a six-shooting rapid shooter, adjustable wings and an adjustable flag.
- Weapons include a translucent blue Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Nya' element, Jay's 2 golden katanas, Cyren's harpoon hook shooter, pirate sword and dagger, and Monkey Wretch's pirate sword.
- Accessory elements include a blow pipe and dart stored on the Elemental Dragon, plus Monkey Wretch's wrench to repair the flyer.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Jay's Elemental Dragon measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- Pirate flyer measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- July 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Review by a nine year oldDaLego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a good price for the set. It was really fun to put together. I liked how the monkey could hold four things at a time, and I liked the monkey's grab-o-hook. I also liked how the machine and dragon could hold weapons, and how the dragon's jaw moved and looked and how the head can move around.Then I liked the way Jay's sword looked. Also I liked how the dragons wings are formed and I think the dragon's body is just the right size. I like the way the bullets are placed on the dragon. The last thing is I liked how you put the handles on the dragon so Jay can control it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay’s Elemental Dragon
- August 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Dragon Set EverBythebrick04 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have gotten lots of LEGO dragon sets, but this one tops them all! This was a great choice for my first NINJAGO set: The Dragon-Jay's dragon is superb! The little white beard gives it such character (though I wish it might be a little more stable), and the horns make it look menacing. I like the spring-loaded shooters underneath the wings even though it took me some time to figure out how to fire them. The legs are awesome and quite easy to move. I love the golden reins. I do think the tail could be larger, but that is minor. Minifigures-I love these minifigs! Jay looks awesome with his sword sheaths slung on his back and I absolutely LOVE the printing on his top. Cyren comes with a double sided face-one is triumphant and the other is mad. Her swords, unlike Jay's, slip easily out of their sheaths during battles. Her printing is very detailed. I cannot forget the Monkey Wretch! He is awesome, with his three orange arms and one silver one! Pirate Plane-The plane is quite small, but very playable. The stud shooter mounted on the front is excellent. I do wish there was room for Monkey Wretch to sit behind Cyren. Accessories-The accessories are few: the Djinn Blade with Nya trapped in it is made up out of several new pieces. The blade is the same as the Elemental ones in the Stone Army season. The grappling-hook gun is the perfect pirate weapon, though the grappling hook falls out way too easy if you tug on it. I would note that I would have liked to see Jay's Nun-chucks of Lightning instead of two golden katanas. Over all this set is the best! I would have liked another ninja (maybe Nya), but still, I would recommended this anytime!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay’s Elemental Dragon
- September 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZING!Kreed | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!this is a really cool set, I love how the grappling hook can actually shoot. my favorite part about this set was the minifigures, very cool and detailed. the dragon was very cool, I love the detail and it was pretty much the scale that it is in the show. This is worth buying and 30$ is a really good price for a set like this. over all this is a awesome set and I highly recommend buying this!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay’s Elemental Dragon
- December 16th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice dragon....captainflash44 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this in march, and its held out until December, that's good for a dragon. The only bad thing was that the wings do sometimes slip off, and the beard is gone. but it is nice.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jay’s Elemental Dragon