Kids can develop their building skills and play out fun scenes from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with Jay’s Electro Mech (71740). Featuring a posable mech, ninja car, spider toy, and a golden-sword display, kids can enjoy hours of ninja adventures.
Learn to build with LEGO® NINJAGO®
This cool ninja toy is specially designed to give young builders aged 4 and up a brilliant play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a complete model and character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to start building.
Fun for all the family
LEGO® 4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to enjoy building with kids. It’s quick and easy to get started – as well as a step-by-step paper guide in the box, this set comes with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive guide includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools for children to get the most from the building process.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay’s Electro Mech (71740) helps kids learn how to build before they enjoy fun battles with a posable mech toy and ninja car.
- Action-packed battle toy set includes 2 minifigures from season 4 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninja Jay and the villain Eyezor plus a Starter Brick to get the building and playing started quickly.
- This awesome mech toy has posable arms and legs, a spinning blade, and a large sword in its hands, and a cockpit to carry Jay, all to inspire kids' fun-filled stories.
- Eyezor’s car toy has a cool spinning platform mounted on it with a shooter that can fire studs for kids to play out fun battle scenes.
- With just 106 pieces, this ninja playset provides a simple and fun build for kids aged 4 and up and makes the perfect gift for a child who deserves a special treat.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) tall, 4 in. (10 cm) long and 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide Jay's Electro Mech looks great on display in a child's bedroom between playtime battles.
- Youngsters can make their building experience even better with digital instructions PLUS. With the zoom, rotate and ghost modes, the building becomes part of the fun.
- 4+ playsets offer a great way for youngsters to learn how to build with simple and easy-to-understand instructions, while also allowing the rest of the family to share in the fun.
- For more than six decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- March 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatnessI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe builds include so much detail, as a "35" year old, I loved this model, yet the build was quite hard for my wife and I, we loved it, and our kid is considering the "Jays Electro Mech" his lord and savior. I noticed that the mini figures are also awesome. If they were to include figs like Gail Gossip, or Cyrus Borg in a set like this, I wouldn't consider buying this set. The Non exclusive jay figure and the 3rd Eyezor figure of the 2021 legacy wave makes the set awesome! The price is TO good. I would love to build an army of these sets. I think lego should make a lot more sets just like this. Kai's mech, Nya's mech, Llyods mech, etc.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Electro Mech
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0So bad that it actually makes me wanna buy it.exoman |Purchased for: SelfThis set... man this set is just an abomination. It will literally make a 4-year-old child notice the fact that it just looks like this. The side build is pretty mediocre, but it's better than the main build. I mean, the minifigures are good in this set, but the mech just scares me. Maybe LEGO designers couldn't find a better way to put the minifigure in, but I mean, was there really no other ways? I will now keep this on my shelves for great but at the same time horrifying display set. I don't recommend this set for adults or children who really value the builds in their sets. Well, I'm sure the majority of children will enjoy this set since it has play features and cool minifigures.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Jay's Electro Mech
- March 12th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Jay's electro mech.Larsen |Purchased for: SelfWhat is this. The worst lego ninjago set ever... You could take a picture of a Chair and it would look more like a mech.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 30+ days 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Jay's Electro Mech
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for 3-5 year oldsCritter |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is made for the little ones to practice learning how to build, and perfect for them to play with too, the value in this set is building confidence in your young builders, of course it's not going to be a fun challenging build for adults its not meant to. My 3yr old loves it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jay's Electro Mech