Team up with Iron Man MK45 to take on the Ultron army in an ultimate battle! Defend against aerial attacks from the Ultron vehicle piloted by the Ultron Sentry Officer. Take cover as Ultron Sentries leap from the back of the vehicle and fire their stud shooters. Then activate Iron Man’s Super Jumper to topple the Ultron Sentry Officer and bring the vehicle crashing to the ground! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Ultron Sentry Officer, 2 Ultron Sentries and Iron Man MK45.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Ultron Sentry Officer, 2 Ultron Sentries and Iron Man MK45
- Ultron vehicle features 2 antennas, adjustable wings and attachment points for Ultron Sentries
- Weapons include 2 stud shooters
- Accessories include Iron Man’s iconic helmet, thrusters and Super Jumper (new for spring 2015), and the Ultron Sentries’ thrusters
- Take on the Ultron army with Iron Man MK45
- Dodge the Ultron Sentries’ stud shooters
- Topple the Ultron SentryOfficer with super-jumping Iron Man!
- Ultron vehicle measures over 5” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Iron Vs UltronEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set and with some good figures you get 2 Ultron Sentry's and one cool Ultron Sentry Officer which are not bad and I like how you can put them on the flying craft for flight mode or take them off to attack next is the new Iron Man with mark 45 armor this is the only way you can get this figure and the armor and new helmet are very cool.This is a great starter set to get and is the least expensive out of the 5 other sets so I would get this if you can find it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man vs. Ultron
- August 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Iron Man!!Aquabatman1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a Fantastic set. My favorite hero is Iron Man so this is one of my most favorite sets (other than Hulkbuster, of course, which I did a review on). The Iron Man suit is absolutely awesome, but I think they have over used the Tony Stark head. I think Lego should make more than two Tony Stark heads but thats just my opinion. The Ultron sentries are cool and the way they stick to the vehicle is neat. The gray stud guns are a nice plus to the set. the super-jumper function is the best one yet, very easy to use (once you get the hang of the super-jumper, I got it quickly but other people have not. its the getting the minifig off thats hard). I think it is very much worth buying.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man vs. Ultron
- March 8th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not bad, its okay.Stripeline | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe whole has a total of 92 pieces in this new set, which costs $12.99. The 4 minifigures in this set are Iron Man Mark 45, Sub-Ultron Officer, and the Sub-Ultron Soldier. The model itself is okay. Breaking apart and assembling it back the Ultron soldiers is really pointless. The super jumper can be easily damage the legs, as well as finding it pointless. I'd give a 3.5/5. It's a good set only if you want to build an army with the sub-ultrons.May 8, 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your feedback. The designers try hard to recreate a scene from Age of Ultron Movie. This set was taken from the movie, however; we will pass along your comments to the designers. As we take what our fans seriously as it makes us a better company.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 25 minsWas this helpful?35Iron Man vs. Ultron
- March 13th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0mdiaz814 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe ship is fairly easy to make, though the design does seem rushed. The real highlight of this set is the Iron Man Mk 55 minifigure: it looks spectacular, specifically the bodypiece. The Ultrons are highly detailed too. For under $20, it's an overall satisfactory set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?45Iron Man vs. Ultron