Team up with Iron Man MK45 to take on the Ultron army in an ultimate battle! Defend against aerial attacks from the Ultron vehicle piloted by the Ultron Sentry Officer. Take cover as Ultron Sentries leap from the back of the vehicle and fire their stud shooters. Then activate Iron Man’s Super Jumper to topple the Ultron Sentry Officer and bring the vehicle crashing to the ground! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Ultron Sentry Officer, 2 Ultron Sentries and Iron Man MK45.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Ultron Sentry Officer, 2 Ultron Sentries and Iron Man MK45
- Ultron vehicle features 2 antennas, adjustable wings and attachment points for Ultron Sentries
- Weapons include 2 stud shooters
- Accessories include Iron Man’s iconic helmet, thrusters and Super Jumper (new for spring 2015), and the Ultron Sentries’ thrusters
- Take on the Ultron army with Iron Man MK45
- Dodge the Ultron Sentries’ stud shooters
- Topple the Ultron SentryOfficer with super-jumping Iron Man!
- Ultron vehicle measures over 5” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- August 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Iron Man!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a Fantastic set. My favorite hero is Iron Man so this is one of my most favorite sets (other than Hulkbuster, of course, which I did a review on). The Iron Man suit is absolutely awesome, but I think they have over used the Tony Stark head. I think Lego should make more than two Tony Stark heads but thats just my opinion. The Ultron sentries are cool and the way they stick to the vehicle is neat. The gray stud guns are a nice plus to the set. the super-jumper function is the best one yet, very easy to use (once you get the hang of the super-jumper, I got it quickly but other people have not. its the getting the minifig off thats hard). I think it is very much worth buying.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man vs. Ultron
- March 22nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantFanboy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSits proudly on my shelf with all the other sets from Iron Man 3, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the first Avengers movie. Pros: Pretty much everything. The exclusive Mark 45 armour, the Ultron henchmen (especially the Sub Ultron-Officer. Can't put him down!), the vehicle, the Super Jumper, the Stud Shooters, everything! Cons: $25 There is a certain way of getting Iron Man off of the Super Jumper. If not done right, it can leave a tiny, TINY scratch on the leg. Although it won't affect the minifigure in any way. Overall, a 5/5 set. Going to buy the Hulkbuster Smash set next week, and Age of Ultron is easily my most anticipated film of the year!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man vs. Ultron
- March 2nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ultron vs. Iron man!!!Roberto |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. 92 pieces for twelve pounds, not bad lego, not bad at all. The best part was definitely the exclusive iron man mark 45 minifigure. The details on it are absolutely extraordinary!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man vs. Ultron
- March 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Iron Vs UltronEllis |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set and with some good figures you get 2 Ultron Sentry's and one cool Ultron Sentry Officer which are not bad and I like how you can put them on the flying craft for flight mode or take them off to attack next is the new Iron Man with mark 45 armor this is the only way you can get this figure and the armor and new helmet are very cool.This is a great starter set to get and is the least expensive out of the 5 other sets so I would get this if you can find it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man vs. Ultron