Team up with Iron Man MK45 to take on the Ultron army in an ultimate battle! Defend against aerial attacks from the Ultron vehicle piloted by the Ultron Sentry Officer. Take cover as Ultron Sentries leap from the back of the vehicle and fire their stud shooters. Then activate Iron Man’s Super Jumper to topple the Ultron Sentry Officer and bring the vehicle crashing to the ground! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Ultron Sentry Officer, 2 Ultron Sentries and Iron Man MK45.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Ultron Sentry Officer, 2 Ultron Sentries and Iron Man MK45
- Ultron vehicle features 2 antennas, adjustable wings and attachment points for Ultron Sentries
- Weapons include 2 stud shooters
- Accessories include Iron Man’s iconic helmet, thrusters and Super Jumper (new for spring 2015), and the Ultron Sentries’ thrusters
- Take on the Ultron army with Iron Man MK45
- Dodge the Ultron Sentries’ stud shooters
- Topple the Ultron SentryOfficer with super-jumping Iron Man!
- Ultron vehicle measures over 5” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 13th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"He could see the Iron Man from the car window."VaderFan2187 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOkay, wrong movie, but still relevant. So this is based on the battle of Sokovia and comes with four minifigures. This is almost like a Star Wars battle pack! Minifigures: Iron Man: Awesome exclusive MK45 version. I don't know why his eyes and arc reactor are now white colour, but I like his dark titanium cheekbones and stern expression. Love the body printing. Would appreciate a different head piece for Stark, though. Ultron Sentries: Amazing! The level of detail is just top-notch! If only they had dark titanium hands and hips, albeit harder to create...? Grey stud-shooters are nice but a bit bulky. Ultron Sentry Officer: The antennae cause him to lose his balance and fall off, and the helmet piece looks odd without the chin part, but the helmet goes well with Ultron Prime's chin piece from The Hulk Buster Smash. I like that all the Ultron robots come with dark translucent blue 1x1 round plates and are exclusive to this set. Set: Odd speeder. Don't recall it from the movie. Super Jumper function works well but wobbles when not in use. I'm not a fan of breaking up my minifigures to attach them to it, and it looks strange without the figures attached. Conclusion: This set is all about the minifigures, which do not disappoint. Some improvement on the actual builds of this price range should be done, in my opinion. However, this is still a great set. So... Build: 11/20 Play experience: 14/20 Minifigures: 19/20 Price: 15/20 Collectibility: 14/20 TOTAL: 73/100Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man vs. Ultron
- December 6th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Iron Man vs. Ultron MinionsNexoNinga04 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe main reason I wanted to get this set was because it was the cheapest set with Iron Man. Minifigures: Iron Man-I like how easy it is to attach the face part that flips up to the rest of the helmet. It is also secure and not hanging open if you turn him upside down. He is highly detailed but I wish the printing continued all the way down his legs and feet, instead of stopping below his knee. Printing on the arms could've been welcome as well. Ultron Minions/Sentry-These two minifigures are nothing special. I was very surprised how dark they were, whereas they look lighter in the pictures online. They too have detailed printing. The sentry has the upper part of Ultron's helmet and two antennae attached to his back. Ultron Sentry's Flying Machine-I was not impressed with this build. I modified it, making everything face to the back, so that the long part was facing in front, which looks more natural to me. I did not bother taking apart the minifigures to put them on the machine, for I think it is a hassle and looks quite strange. Super Jumper-I used this once with Iron Man. It did not go high up, and didn't go as far as I thought it would. It was also hard to take the minifigure off, no way is more easier than the other. I do not plan to use it again. I would recommend this set to someone who is interested in mainly the minifigs.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man vs. Ultron
- March 2nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ultron vs. Iron man!!!Roberto | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. 92 pieces for twelve pounds, not bad lego, not bad at all. The best part was definitely the exclusive iron man mark 45 minifigure. The details on it are absolutely extraordinary!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man vs. Ultron
- June 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetSteveRogers | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello, before I begin my review I should mention that I have not yet seen the Avengers Age of Ultron movie, nevertheless I bought the set and do not regret it. Iron Man: Very cool minifigure. His armor looks great and is quite detailed. His helmet is a lot of fun and the printing on his face is spot on. I did not use him with the super jumper as I had been told that sometimes it chips their legs, I did however use it with one of my normal minifigures and, though it did not chip his legs, it did not get him any more than about three inches off the ground sooo... Iron Man 5/5 Super jumper 2/5 Ultron sentries: great little minifigs however my first thought when I opened the box was “man are they dark” now don’t get me wrong, they look amazing but compared to the pictures on lego.com and the box they are a lot darker. They are very detailed and I love the leg printing and guns so aside from the misunderstanding of color they look great. Ultron sentry5/5 Ultron sentry officer: Very good minifigure, surprisingly not top-heavy even with all of his antennae and guns. Very well balanced and his little helmet looks great on him when he is attached to his angled block to be put in the hovercraft-thing it does kind of look like he is wearing a skirt though. Looks kind of odd but he is the bad guy so it does not matter :) all in all a very good looking minifigure. Ultron Sentry officer5/5 Hovercraft thing: As I have already said, I have not yet seen the movie age of Ultron so I honestly have no idea what this little contraption is. However it seems quite sturdy and the playability is good. The clamp securely holds the Ultron officer in place during flight and it is very displayable. Hovercraft thing 5/5 Pros: Leg printing Iron man Guns Cons: Misleading pictures Other than that I cannot think of any. If you liked my review please hit the like button. Thanks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man vs. Ultron