Add iconic Star Wars™ characters to your collection with the LEGO® Star Wars 75226 Inferno Squad Battle Pack. Featuring a TIE fighter style speeder with stud shooters and space for a minifigure, plus 3 Inferno Squad Agents and brave heroine Iden Versio, any fan will love to expand their LEGO Star Wars universe with this collectible construction toy.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Iden Versio and 3 Inferno Squad Agents.
- Features a TIE fighter inspired speeder with 2 stud shooters and space for a minifigure.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters, a stud blaster rifle and a stud rocket launcher.
- Play out exciting scenes as you help the Imperial troopers track down the Rebels.
- All characters in this set are new for January 2019.
- Speeder building toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- January 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Buy for Battlefront 2 Fans!DG17R |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Battlefront fan I was sad that there was no Battlefront 2 sets like there were when the 2015 game came out. (Rebel and Imperial Battle Packs) I am very thankful that Lego has decided to give us an Inferno Squad battle pack. Having Iden, Del and Hask as Lego minifigures is amazing. Pros: *Great Minifigures *New Helmets *Iden's Hair Piece (first time since Padme had it) *Different Faces to represent each character from the game/book Cons: *The angry clone face for the 4th inferno squad member (the female from the Novel, a Storm trooper or Shriv minifigure would have been better) *The build is not for collectors but works well as a play feature *Stud shooters *No Helmet for IdenPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack
- March 16th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Fun but not accurate.DylanMan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: The set is easy to build and quite fun. I like that most of the weapons are different. It is a good value and you can even get several of this set, change which character isn't wearing a helmet, and you can have a small army! Cons: (Warning, nerd rage ahead, lol) Each character should have a helmet, hair, and different facial expressions. It would also be better if each character could fit on the vehicle, especially since it is, as far as I can tell, a vehicle LEGO invented for this set. With some modification you can have each character standing on the vehicle (pictured below). As for the nerd rage: the video game and book go into detail about each character, so it's disappointing the set doesn't specify which character is represented by each figure. The leader, Iden Versio, is supposed to have a droid and many even consider the droid to be part of the squad. I made one out of spare parts from this and other builds; it's not great but it is pictured below. The other characters, one of whom is supposed to be female, remove their helmets frequently during the game, making hair and different facial expressions an even more sensible option. Another disappointing detail: one of the LEGO heads is actually just a Jango Fett clone head. Conclusion: A solid buy, but a little more thought and detail would have made this much more enjoyable to people familiar with the game and book; those are the people I assume are the targeted customers. My build, which includes some modifications, is pictured below.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack
- January 18th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall great minifigures and a great addition to the Imperial forces. I do agree that there should have been a fourth helmet included. Also, I know that stud shooters are now common for battle packs, but it would have been nice to see a unique blaster build for at least one of the characters (like with the Mandalorian Battle Pack - 7914).Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack
- January 27th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Where's Iden's Helmet?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set, with one minor problem and one enormous problem. Problem one. Who's the other guy? No big deal. I guess they needed four characters in the set. I just put my face of choice on the fig (Marty McFly) and project myself on it. Why not have Admiral Versio instead? Or maybe Shriv? All that aside. WHERE IS IDEN'S HELMET? For the first third of the campaign and all of the multiplayer Iden has a helmet. Why only three helmets? Lego puts helmets and hair for the same figs in other sets (see the "Final Flight of Destany's Bounty" to name one), why not in this one. That is a major flaw in an otherwise decent set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack