Play out an epic dinosaur battle in this detailed LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75930 Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate play set. Help Owen, Claire and Blue rescue Maisie from the hybrid dinosaur inside the 3-level building, featuring configurable walls, a museum, laboratory, office, bedroom, removable windows, collapsing roof function and a large buildable triceratops skull. This toy for girls and boys includes 6 minifigures and 2 dinosaur figures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Owen, Claire, Maisie, Mills, Wheatley and Eversol, plus an Indoraptor and a Velociraptor Blue figure. Also includes a baby dinosaur element.
- The 3-level Lockwood Estate features an office, bedroom with bed, laboratory area with museum display cases and a collapsible roof.
- Indoraptor and Velociraptor Blue feature posable limbs, head and snapping jaws.
- Also includes a buildable triceratops skull.
- Customize the estate using the configurable walls.
- Push the dinosaur heads through the windows to cause a smashing effect.
- Place the baby Velociraptor in the laboratory and run some DNA tests.
- Pull the lever to activate the collapsing roof!
- Weapons include a tranquilizer gun and an axe.
- Accessory elements include an auction hammer, umbrella and a dinosaur egg.
- Lockwood Estate measures over 8” (22cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
- Owen's bike measures over 1” (3cm) high and 1” (5cm) long.
- Indoraptor stands over 4” (12cm) tall.
- Triceratops skull measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must BuyMeatMan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a must buy for any Lego fan, Child or Adult. The play features are great, the dinosaurs are awesome, and you can get most of the main characters in this set, as well as An incredible Mansion. The design is simple and easy, and most side builds of the set are the same, so it will be easy building the other side. Great for display and play. And definitely worth your money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate
- April 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeRealSandstorm | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a lit set. I have always been a fan of the Jurassic Park series and this perfectly tops off my collectionPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate
- November 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0thelastjedi5974 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set and fun features are on the inside. The indoraptor is SICK but don’t take the bottom jaw of any Dino on and off. Love this LEGOPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate
- July 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lockwood Estate SetCommanderSublimeBottle | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHere's my review on the Indoraptor Lockwood Estate Set. It's the pricier set within the new Lego Jurassic World sets. I got this as a gift from my girlfriend which i'm thanking her here for sure. The set itself took me really a day in a half. I've been busy with things so I had to pause and take breaks often but if I count up the hours total it's really 5 hours. The build itself can get tricky but isn't bad. It can be tedious with a lot of the set using the same bricks and being exactly the same. But I found it to be enjoyable because in pictures it really doesn't do justice it's a pretty big set. The details within the inside and even outside are fantastic my only complaint is the inner areas do not have enough leg room to really put minifigures and I wish that would have been extended but other then that the areas within the inside of the Estate are really well done. Minifigs are great and love the new designed Owen and Claire. Indortaptor is the highlight of the set since it's the only set you can get the creature in. Blue is the biggest disappointment. The mold itself is the same as previous Raptor molds but the coloring is super inaccurate. The first release Blue is way better in terms of coloring to the film. That's my biggest complaint besides the inner areas needing to be extended. Price isn't terrible for piece count. I do recommend it for you Lego fans and Jurassic World fans. The set isn't cheap at $129 so this may not be for the average kid unless a super fan of Legos and want a little bit of a challenge. Too me it wasn't hard but it does have it's parts where if you mess up it will set you back. I love it and is actually my favorite set within the new released Jurassic World sets for sure.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate