Board the stolen Imperial Shuttle Tydirium, set the wings for flying mode and race to Endor with Han Solo, Princess Leia, Chewbacca and the Endor Rebel Troopers. As featured in the exciting scenes leading up to the destruction of the Empire’s second Death Star in Star Wars™: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, this impressive LEGO® Star Wars starship features folding wings for flight and landing modes, retractable landing gear and an opening cockpit with space for 2 minifigures. There’s also an opening access hatch, opening centre section with space for more minifigures and 2 cool spring-loaded shooters to fend off any pursuing Imperial starships! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons: Han Solo in Endor outfit, Princess Leia in Endor outfit, Chewbacca and 2 Endor Rebel Troopers.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons: Han Solo in Endor outfit, Princess Leia in Endor outfit, Chewbacca and 2 Endor Rebel Troopers
- Features folding wings for flight and landing modes, retractable landing gear, opening cockpit with space for 2 minifigures, opening access hatch, opening centre section with space for more minifigures and 2 cool spring-loaded shooters
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, 2 blasters and Chewbacca’s crossbow
- Hop aboard, engage flight mode and blast intospace!
- Fend off Imperial starships with the cool spring-loaded shooters
- Recreate famous scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Imperial Shuttle measures over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide in landing mode, and over 16” (41cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 18” (47cm) wide in flight mode
- June 2nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Outstanding!!Officer |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a wonderful set to build and it looks great! When I first saw the set, I was a little wary on how good the quality of the construction was going to be. In my mind, I thought this was following the trend of the Ultimate Collectors Series sets being out of this world, and then the regular set of the same model being just OK. It happened with the UCS X-wing, B-wing, and Millennium Falcon. It did not happen here! I'm glad Lego decided to move the price point up on this model and make it right. The detail and design is great. You can fit two minifigures in the cockpit (I was worried it wasn't scaled correctly) and you can fit three in the cargo/passenger area. I love the figures that came with this set. Excellent detail on them! I think Lego did a great job making the set as study as they did given the limitations of size and the scope of the design. Don't expect to display this flying though unless you build your own stand. You need to leave the wings up to let it sit on its awesome landing gear which semi retract. I own nearly all the UCS sets. I love detail. For this price point of this set, you won't be disappointed and it will make a great edition to the fleet.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Shuttle Tydirium™
- October 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Chewy...Set 271!...."-Han SoloChadwick |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAhh the good ol days fighting on Endor...and Lego doesn't disappoint recreating this iconic vehicle. This Set has had a lot of mixed Reviews on accuracy but that's just it...it's pretty darn Close...and with tons of Working play features, as well as super detailed minifigs. It's hard to wrap around how much functionality this set has compared to the UCS version which is much Larger.... Honestly, I can objectively say that this set has great display power as well as playability. They also look great in numbers, so if you are looking for a cost effective good looking moc to add these, I highly recomend it...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Shuttle Tydirium™
- February 5th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great little set.McGarr |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDon't really know the ships from the movies but this was a great build, I did make one or two mistakes as the book wasn't clear enough on what to do so had to tear it apart a bit and try again. Looks awesome once done, would of gave it 5 stars if it came with a stand to pose it with the wings down, either way for 100 quid it's a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Shuttle Tydirium™
- June 2nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fly casualI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfInstantly recognizable. It is so great to get this iconic ship especially in this scale which i find perfect. I missed out on the large UCS version that came out in 2010 that thing was fairly massive. This model is a great medium to large build especially set up in full flight mode but easily handled still; at least by an adult. It does have some weight to it so kids would have to be extra careful with their grip on this thing. Its the iconic Lambda class ship from Return of the Jedi with great minifigures especially Leia in her poncho and Han in his camo trench coat print whats not to love!!?? plus it looks very accurate to the film and awesome on display. Def worth getting!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Shuttle Tydirium™