Fans can play out exciting scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this buildable Imperial Shuttle (75302) model. The elegant design of the shuttle is beautifully recreated in LEGO® bricks, with an opening minifigure cockpit, opening main compartment with space for 2 LEGO minifigures, foldable wings for flight and landing mode, plus 2 stud shooters. Between playtime adventures, it makes a cool display piece.
This awesome building toy for kids also includes Darth Vader,Imperial Officer and Luke Skywalker LEGO minifigures with lightsabers and a blaster pistol.
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme, with fun, creative gift ideas for fans of all ages.
- Build a LEGO® brick version of the elegant Imperial Shuttle and play out scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this action-packed building toy for kids (75302).
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures – Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, both with a lightsaber, and an Imperial Officer with a blaster pistol, plus a handcuffs accessory element – for fun, creative play.
- The Imperial Shuttle features an opening minifigure cockpit, opening main compartment with space for 2 LEGO® minifigures, foldable wings for flight and landing mode, plus 2 stud shooters.
- This awesome building toy makes the best birthday, holiday or surprise gift for kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 9 and up. It’s fun to build and play with solo or with family and friends.
- The Imperial Shuttle measures over 10 in. (25 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) long and 14 in. (35 cm) wide. Kids will be proud to display their creation in their bedroom between playtime adventures.
- Thinking of buying this buildable playset for a Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they will soon be building with Jedi-like confidence.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight people of all ages, whether they want to recreate memorable scenes, role-play their own stories or just build and display the striking construction models.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry standards, meaning that they are compatible and connect consistently for robust builds.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet some of the highest safety standards here on Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A pretty cool setAgentBM | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA lot of people will argue this sets terrible because it’s small and only holds 3 figures. I personally don’t care. If you don’t own an imperial shuttle this is a nice ship to have. Takes 2 hours to build start to finish. All the figures fit inside the ship. You can recreate some fun Star Wars scenes with this, and you can have Luke fight Vader and the pilot. It feels well put together, it’s not gonna break in your hand. I’m sure a kid will have fun playing with it. It looks nice on a shelf with other imperial ships. I recommend if you don’t have a shuttle, or if you want to have another for your fleet of shuttles or imperial shipsPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Shuttle™
- April 1st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good for the price, but not the best for the priceEightOctora | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis is a cool set, but it's not perfect. The shaping and color scheme is very consistent and works well. The playability is good and rather expected for a set like this. The access to interior sections is very easy, and works well. The value is pretty good. It is a fairly big ship with a good amount of interior space in it. Although it is a fair value, I do think the price is the biggest issue with this set. Because of the price, there had to be compromises on the build, and it results in areas looking anywhere from great to bad. The worst area is the underside of the cockpit, which is chunky due to the placement of stud shooters, and the structure used to keep the build up. Also with the way the windscreen is built, it feels like there is an unusually large gap between the back of it and the body of the shuttle. The minifigure selection is poor. Only 3 in a set like this just feels wrong, especially since they come in better or cheaper sets. Overall, there are plenty of good elements, but there are some major issues stemming from the low price. If you don't have a version of this vehicle, I'd get it for now, but if you do have other versions, it's better to skip this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Shuttle™
- March 6th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Does what it says on the tin...Laika | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO has released a few shuttle models in the past, two in the early 2000's and the main Shuttle in 2015, and this iteration is a welcome addition to the catalogue. Compared to the 2015 counterpart which would have retailed at around £110 you're getting a pretty spot on down scale. The fin is super sturdy so there is no issue holding it from the top. The interior is small, but big enough to fit both Luke and Vader as well as the Pilot in the front and has a clever hinge system for secure yet easy access. For the £69.99 price tag, more than three figures would have been preferred. The Luke figure simply superb, great duel print on the face and a really nice custom hair piece. The Vader figure, although high quality with a new helmet style, fails to have arm printing which would have been a really nice touch. Also, Vaders cape is made from the more rigid material and sadly will bend permanently if placed inside the shuttle incorrectly. The Imperial Pilot is well made, nice badge on the hat too, good to see the attention to detail. Overall this is a good set if you missed the 2015 release, although I would have priced it around £59.99. Decent size, sturdy build and nice figure selection. One of the biggest drawbacks is the ugly 'chin' on the underside of the cockpit, which in my opinion could have been cleaned up fairly easily. This is a cool set and it's made a fine addition to my ever increasing collection :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Imperial Shuttle™
- March 12th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun setDoubleDdylan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really good lego set which honestly is super fun to build. Of course one of the flaws is in the cockpit but you never really look at it from that angle. All of the mini figs are high quality and good- no arm printing. Overall a good set, I’d put it at a 17/20Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Shuttle™