Mark 20 years of LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys with this 75262 Imperial Dropship – 20th Anniversary Edition! This minifigure-packed building toy features a reinterpretation of the original 7667 Imperial Dropship from 2008 and features an opening cockpit, detachable troop transport platform at the back and weapon storage clips. This building toy comes with 4 LEGO Star Wars minifigures plus a bonus reproduction Han Solo minifigure from 2000 on a detachable display stand.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures for creative play: 3 Stormtroopers, a Shadow Trooper and bonus 20th anniversary Han Solo on a detachable display stand.
- Features an Imperial Dropship construction toy set with an opening cockpit for the Shadow Trooper to sit, a detachable platform at the back for the Stormtroopers and clips to store their weapons.
- Weapons include 4 stud blasters for the troopers and Han Solo's original blaster.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle is a reinterpretation of the 7667 Imperial Dropship from 2008 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars construction playset for builders of any age.
- The Stormtroopers and Shadow Troopers have a new-for-April-2019 helmet design.
- Original Han Solo minifigure is a faithful reproduction from 2000 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector centerpiece.
- Play out exciting building-brick adventures from the Star Wars™ universe.
- Imperial Dropship building toy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- April 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great remake. Good for old fans as well as new.Psal |I would recommend this to a friend!Overall a great set. The newer dual molded helmets on the stormtroopers look particularly great. The dropship is also slightly better than the old one and doesn't wiggle like the old one. The only gripe I have is with the helmets shape near the neck of the figure. The old helmets looked a little better near the mouth as the helmet curved down more naturally, while the new one takes a sharp 90 degree angle down. The helmet is also even more restrictive in its movement than before. However this is barely noticeable unless you pay proper attention to it from the sides and try to shake the helmey about during play. Because the helmet is much better detailed along with the figures now having leg printing similar to the older sandtroopers, as well as just having an updated look in general. A good set for collectors and kids, as the set looks good on display and has some playability with the dropship The Han solo figure is also a nice touch and will definitely be a must have for collectors.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- May 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0best battle everI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favorite battle pack yet, I just wish Lego would stop putting the stud shooters in battle packs. The other thing is the price, it is five dollars more than what it should be, but to me the Han Solo figure is worth the five extra dollars, but to some people it is not. Other than those two thing it is really cool. I really like the new look of the Stormtroopers and the shadowtrooper is awesome as well. Lastly the Han Solo figure is is one of my favorite things about it, and I really like the printing on the back of him. Overall, it is a really good set, for kids and adults.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- April 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fine battleback price is bad.............jackpoly |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is fine it is a battleback after all, the function works nice and it does improve on the old one. The figures are good, the new helmet is cool and I like it, however the Han solo figure does have that 20th anniversary print on his back and I understand it to show its the new one and not the old but it looks bad. The price is extremely, 20 dollars for a battlepack?!?! Why Lego that is a terrible price for a set people are going to buy multiples of this set. The battleback part is good but the price and Han ruin it from being a good set to buy multiples of.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- December 1st, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Decent build but...Purchased for: SelfI bought this set recently because I have a lot of nostalgia for the original. After building the set I was amazed at how small the set was it can literally fit in the palm of my hand. I find the price of 249 sek to be outragous and unfair for only 125 pieces, yes the set does have a few larger pieces but those do not justify that high a price. Even though such a price is incredibly bad the set is very cute and has a very nice play feature. the minifigures are all amazing. I hope you found my review helpfull in any decisions!Play Experience4.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition