Pitch Team Hulk against Team Red Hulk in this sturdy LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes set. Fit the characters onto their tough vehicles and crash them into each other to send the big figures flying into battle. For even more fun battle action, fire the vehicle-mounted twin stud shooters and 6-stud shooter. Includes 2 minifigures and 2 big figures.
- Includes She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk minifigures, plus Hulk and Red Hulk big figures.
- Hulk team vehicle features a jumping Hulk function, 4 large wheels, movable 6-stud shooter, 2 radioactive containers and a pole with flag.
- Red Hulk team vehicle features a jumping Hulk function, 3 large wheels and 3 twin-stud shooters.
- Smash the vehicles into each other to send the Hulks flying towards each other!
- Match the green vehicle's 6-stud shooter against the red vehicle's 3 twin-stud shooters.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-14.
- Team Hulk vehicle measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Team Red Hulk vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- February 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hulks Smashhhhh!!!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got the set for figures. Being a marvel comic reader I was really happy when LEGO made Red Hulk(Gen. Ross), Red She-Hulk and She-Hulk. The color schemes are done nicely. Gen. Ross's vehicle looks like it was built from scrap from a junkyard and the stickers and color scheme make it work well. Bruce Banner's looks nice as well. After playing and smashing them together. I found them to be rather enjoyable. Saves me trouble of rebuilding them like when I was a kid smashing my LEGO models together. It's a good way to let out your frustration if you're an adult. Smashing hulks together is very very fun. For children they will definitely enjoy this. Only complaint is the msrp for this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hulk vs. Red Hulk
- January 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The figures sell this set....I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonTo be honest I was apprehensive about this set given it is not cheap. However it's the fact that all hulk figures are in one set that will mean people buy this. All of us have bought figures with cars from Lego whether it's Star Wars, Marvel or City themed - therefore arguably there is no wow factor here. Yes it's fun to play with but otherwise limited in what it does. However the figures are good and I imagine in years to come will be sought after purely because Hulk and she-hulk are together in one set. I have already seen these figures going for a good amount (ave£15 each for Hulk) on selling websites. Overall it's a good set and recommended purely to get the four figures.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hulk vs. Red Hulk
- December 9th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great shared gift for Hulk fansmemala |I would recommend this to a friend!As a big Sensational She-Hulk fan I was delighted to receive this set as a gift. Hulk fans will be very happy with the figures this set includes. The vehicles are a good size and have a great playability. One thing that I found really great about this set was that each vehicle had it's own instruction book. This may seem like a silly thing to bring joy, but I can imagine how wonderful this is if you have little ones sharing a set. That being said, even if I were to purchase this as a shared gift I could not see myself spending $70 on 375 pieces. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't too concerned about price per brick value and love the Hulk as a fun little set!Play Experience5.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?35Hulk vs. Red Hulk
- February 22nd, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Minifigures sell it.Paxad |I would recommend this to a friend!Picked up this set recently, was surprised to see that other sets with a similar piece and minifigure count were $20-$30 less than this set. As a collector I pretty much bought it for the minifigures. My son loves the vehicles, although I'm not sure what the Hulks are doing with big buggies. I think the price is too high for the value unless you are a collector. I wouldn't consider this as a general toy for my son. I'd rather spend the money and buy a couple of sets instead.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Hulk vs. Red Hulk