Pitch Team Hulk against Team Red Hulk in this sturdy LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes set. Fit the characters onto their tough vehicles and crash them into each other to send the big figures flying into battle. For even more fun battle action, fire the vehicle-mounted twin stud shooters and 6-stud shooter. Includes 2 minifigures and 2 big figures.
- Includes She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk minifigures, plus Hulk and Red Hulk big figures.
- Hulk team vehicle features a jumping Hulk function, 4 large wheels, movable 6-stud shooter, 2 radioactive containers and a pole with flag.
- Red Hulk team vehicle features a jumping Hulk function, 3 large wheels and 3 twin-stud shooters.
- Smash the vehicles into each other to send the Hulks flying towards each other!
- Match the green vehicle's 6-stud shooter against the red vehicle's 3 twin-stud shooters.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-14.
- Team Hulk vehicle measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Team Red Hulk vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hulks Smashhhhh!!!!!!!Archangel85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got the set for figures. Being a marvel comic reader I was really happy when LEGO made Red Hulk(Gen. Ross), Red She-Hulk and She-Hulk. The color schemes are done nicely. Gen. Ross's vehicle looks like it was built from scrap from a junkyard and the stickers and color scheme make it work well. Bruce Banner's looks nice as well. After playing and smashing them together. I found them to be rather enjoyable. Saves me trouble of rebuilding them like when I was a kid smashing my LEGO models together. It's a good way to let out your frustration if you're an adult. Smashing hulks together is very very fun. For children they will definitely enjoy this. Only complaint is the msrp for this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hulk vs. Red Hulk
- February 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hulk get family in Lego LandClownHulk | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Bad Yes this is pricey. Cost per brick = $0.16. That is more like the price of a retired set. The build took me about 2 hours. The to "cars" are very similar in their build. I was not sure I was in the right book, unless I saw the color difference. The Hulk appears to be the same Hulk from past sets. No movement except for shoulder and wrist. The very Good and good. The Red Hulk is not a complete copy of Hulk. Rulk's hair is as it should be and the pants are smoothed over. She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk are basic minifigs. They come with a smirk and mad face. The colors of the two is nice. Speaking of nice colors, the Hulk's "car" had nice shades of green as well as the big purple tires. The GREAT Both "cars" come with launchers. The red has ones I have seen in past sets. The green has a Gatling gun! Spin the back knob and fire off the shells as fast as you can. And do they launch. I have already lost 2 shells. The so-so Now the feature where the Hulks launch when you smash in to each other, that not quite that good. I can get them to fly by slapping the front and back of just one car. They may fly better when 2 7 year olds smashing them. With all the bad parts, why 5 stars? Ok I am a Hulk fan. We get Red Hulk, Red She-Hulk, and She-Hulk. NEVER Lego licensed released before. The colors on the "cars' in nice. The green had a nice emerald and hunter shades. The red come with a bucket off a front end loader, it is only decoration. And the GATLING GUN!!. I would have 4.5,but that is not an option.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hulk vs. Red Hulk
- May 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well Balanced Awesome SetMajorManiac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I have been a Legomaniac for 25-30 years now and am an avid Lego Marvel Fan. I just reviewed the Agent Coulson, Ironman, Detroit Steel set and the Capt America, Ms. Marvel, Super Adaptoid set. I had issues with both of those sets. The issue I had with those sets is that some of the characters felt cheap and out of place and the sets felt off balance in comparison of good vs. evil; i.e. Capt America had a jet, but Super Adaptoid had nothing else to fight with. Detroit Steel has a big mech, but Ironman had nothing to fight back with. This set is not like either of those. This set is well balance. Both the good guys and bad guys have something to fight with: their bashing cars and stud shooters. This provides equal play factor for two people to play with. Also, the cars aren't lacking in features. I was pleasantly surprised when I figured out that the two hulk figures flew up at each other, bashing each other when the cars are rammed together. How fun is that!? My daughter and I had a blast playing with it. The other positive note is the detail in the characters. Unlike the new Ironman suite from its respective set, all of these hulk characters look and feel like they belong in the current marvel lego universe. The female hulk mini figs are well painted and detailed. They especially fit well. The green hulk, even though his shade is different from previous hulks, still works and looks like he belongs. The red hulk with his raging eyes is awesome. Great detail, great balance, this is why I love collecting... speaking of which, Lego, when are you going to come out with a set involving The Collector?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hulk vs. Red Hulk
- February 22nd, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Minifigures sell it.Paxad | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Picked up this set recently, was surprised to see that other sets with a similar piece and minifigure count were $20-$30 less than this set. As a collector I pretty much bought it for the minifigures. My son loves the vehicles, although I'm not sure what the Hulks are doing with big buggies. I think the price is too high for the value unless you are a collector. I wouldn't consider this as a general toy for my son. I'd rather spend the money and buy a couple of sets instead.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Hulk vs. Red Hulk