Play out scenes from ice-planet Hoth with this LEGO® Star Wars 75203 Hoth Medical Chamber set. This foldout model has everything a budding medic needs to treat Rebel soldiers, including an opening bacta tank with space for Luke Skywalker, a rotating examination chair, bed, wash station and a selection of medical tools. This LEGO brick recreation of Echo Base's infirmary from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back also includes a Princess Leia minifigure and 2 medical droids.
- Includes 2 LEGO® minifigures: Princess Leia in Hoth decoration and Luke Skywalker, plus 2-1B and FX-7 droids.
- Features an opening bacta tank with space for a minifigure, turning FX-7 medical assistance droid, rotating examination chair, bed, wash station and drawers.
- Accessory elements include syringes, a bottle, cup and a pair of scissors.
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Medical chamber (opened out) measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- August 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must have SW Empire strikes back set....iLLWiLL173 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOut of all the sets that were released with this summer wave this is the one that caught my eye the most... And I have to say that this is one of the best small sets I've done since the Darth Vader transformation set...it's a perfect display set and also perfect for play to recreate that scene in Empire ...I had alot of fun putting it together and it all came together very nicely ...I don't want to bore anyone with pros and cons ...if you love star wars (especially The Empire Strikes Back) then get this set... period! You will not regret it... The only downside for me was that a piece of the bacta tank and window pieces was a bit scratched when I took them out of the bags ..I guess it's from moving around with the other pieces with sharp edges..Lego should definitely separate these clear pieces from the others to keep them from getting scratches or something.. other than that I love it...I even put Luke in the bacta tank inside one of slots on the Lego Minifigure display case ..and it looks awesome ..I couldn't believe it actually fit ...it looks great next to my other Luke Skywalker Minifigures... Lego please do more sets like these in the future... Especially more sets from Empire strikes back... *Cough* *Cloud City*Cough* haha ;)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hoth™ Medical Chamber
- February 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Naked Luke? I say yek ;-) !Cylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set which was on sale, which was good for its value for the money, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. It is enjoyable to build if you like to construct "house/building-like" lego. However, I find that this lego is not as striking as other legos I own. It is a bit stiff for playability although I really like the winks from the movie. Some features are a tiny bit useless, like this storage place behind the lego that you may never access while playing with it. But otherwise, it is well designed and I recommend it and it does not take so much space ;-). So, it is nice to display! PS: I think the minifigure are not as striking as they should have been.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hoth™ Medical Chamber
- May 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nice addition to my collection1TorontoFan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set I had an inkling I'd eventually get it, so when the 'May the Fourth' promotion happened I took the bait... Being that this is a smaller set, I didn't have great expectations for it; for instance, I'm not sure how often I'll be playing with bacta-tank Luke... Well, the build (while quick) was quite fun. The design is clever, and manages to be 'clean' while also having lots of fun little details thrown in. Final analysis: I'm pleasantly surprised by this set's build and 'play value', and I'm happy that I've added it to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hoth™ Medical Chamber
- August 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Is it cold in here?Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I was very excited about this new set for my Hoth set up. We get new figures and a great layout for the medical center. There are 255 pieces and is a straight forward build and is set up so you can display it open or closed. There are a lot of great play features and endless ways you can change or integrate it to other set or you own build. You also get some great extras like the scissors , medical syringes, cup and bottle. There are several drawers and storage compartments to put all your accessories. Positive; Great price for what you get, it coming in just under $30.00. Four great figures, Luke and Leia with two new expressions and prints. The 2-1 B and FX-7 droids are very sturdy and detailed. Your able to set up the new set with other sets from Hoth with ease. You have the options to expand or close your set depending on what you like and space available to you. Negative; I did have problems getting the FX-7 droid assembled as shown by directions from bag 3, page 48 step 4. When pushing the parts from page 47, step 3 to step 4 was a very tight fix for the part (bar 6L with stop ring) #6081987 into the part (plate round 1x1 open stud) #6168645. However I found if you fix the parts together then take it apart once it on its own before assembling step 4 it will make it easier when you do this step. I also would have liked to have had a way to "snap" or "lock" the set in the closed position so it is more sturdy. I put in a few extra parts using clip and handle to "lock" it in the closed position. Over all I would say this is a must have for anyone that is into Star Wars and great for younger builders. It has endless play options for everyone. Happy BuildingPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hoth™ Medical Chamber