Help Harry and Ron race to Hogwarts™ in this action-packed LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75953 Hogwarts Whomping Willow™ set, as seen in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Fly the Ford Anglia into the spinning branches of the Whomping Willow, then help the young wizards escape to join Hermione at Hogwarts, featuring a dormitory, potions classroom, Professor Snape's office and an owlery. This fantastic Harry Potter building kit includes 6 minifigures and a Hedwig™ owl figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Seamus Finnigan, Argus Filch and Severus Snape™, plus a Hedwig™ owl figure.
- Features the buildable Whomping Willow™ tree, Flying Ford Anglia car and Hogwarts™ castle section.
- Whomping Willow™ features spinning branches and the Shrieking Shack tunnel entrance.
- Flying Ford Anglia features 2 opening doors and an opening trunk with suitcases.
- 3-level Hogwarts™ castle section features a gate, parapet walk, 3 turrets, dormitory with 2 beds, potions classroom with worktable and Severus Snape’s office.
- Spin the tree’s branches to capture the car, then throw it to the ground to release Ron and Harry and drive through the castle gate.
- Patrol the ramparts with Argus Filch and his lantern.
- Mix potions with Professor Snape™ in the classroom.
- Accessory elements include potions, cauldrons, 2 suitcases, 5 wands, candles, a lantern, Daily Prophet newspaper and magic spell page, broom, tables, chair, tools and 2 inkpots with a quill.
- Combines with the 75954 Hogwarts™ Great Hall for even bigger LEGO® Harry Potter™ adventures.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Whomping Willow™ measures over 7” (18cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Flying Ford Anglia measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Hogwarts™ castle section measures over 10” (27cm) high, 13” (35cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Whomp! Kaboom!Ankhros | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a very good value for me, especially considering that it comes with Filch. The tree is fun and poseable, the car is great and can be made to fly in a lore friendly way, and the castle comes with a lot of very useful pieces. I recorded a speed build of this set on my Youtube channel, Brick Building Fun. Come check it out!Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Whomping Willow™
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ford Anglia!Valerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere were two reasons I decided to purchase this kit; partly for the fact it links to the Great Hall but mainly for the Ford Anglia. I was not disappointed at all, the detail on the Ford Anglia is wonderfully done and I was really happy with how it looked when it was built. The Whomping Willow looks incredible when built but getting the green leaf pieces to stay in place when you rotate it can be a bit of a chore, you need to really push them in VERY firmly and then cross your fingers. Once you have the car and tree built you then move on to what I can only describe as the ramparts. To say this is primarily a linking kit there is a lot of details in the set. The main tower which forms the owlery is a real pain to attach and it took me several goes and still I couldn't do much more than balance it on. It wasn't until I built another kit that I figured out how to snap the pieces together so it is now secure instead of just balancing on top precariously. Number Of Pieces: 753 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: Car and Whomping Willow - 1 Hour Ramparts - 13/4 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Whomping Willow™
- January 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great additionPleasanPeach | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove, love, love. This set is amazing but it seems more like an addition peice to the great Hall set. It doesn't really stand alone well, just seems unfinished... I still love all the rooms and the mini figs as well. 1 complaint is the stairs issue that once added to the great Hall the stairs no longer work. I have personally solved the issue by turning up the lights and moving the table over (as pictured) but I feel like a bit more planning could have gone into it. All in all I'm in love and all issues are minor to me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Whomping Willow™
- March 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great but for one thing...Carlo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I love this Harry Potter series, have the Great Hall, Womping Willows and Clock Tower and their quite impressive when you put them all together. Overall it is a fun and like able build with not to many large pieces making it also somewhat challenging. It would be a five star review but for ONE super annoying thing that would seem so EASY to get right. THE STICKERS BACKGROUND ARE NOT THE SAME COLOR AS THE LEGO. First of all, I’m not a fan of the stickers and prefer them printed on the LEGO piece. But come on, at least get the color nuances right so that it has a chance to blend in when on the piece. Now you clearly see it’s a stickers and it looks bad. Sorry LEGO, but please Try to improve on this! Hoping for more great HP sets in the future.Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Whomping Willow™