LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class (76383) is a Hogwarts™ classroom playset hidden inside a brick-built playbook. Kids open the cover to be transported to Professor Snape’s Potions lesson.
Portable potion-making playset
This magical set is bursting with features and accessories to inspire imaginative role play. Some are built-in, such as the shelves, and some are loose, like the furniture and blackboard, which lift out to expand the play space. This enchanting Harry Potter playset combines with others in the collection. Each opens to transport the child to a different Hogwarts classroom adventure and features a distinctively colored cover decorated with a unique motif. The full range also connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play experience.
Magical treats to inspire kids' imaginations
If you're looking for an amazing gift for a Harry Potter fan, the wide range of LEGO Harry Potter playsets offer a choice of captivating gifts that will enchant any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class (76383) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the dungeon Potions classroom from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Draco Malfoy™, Seamus Finnigan and Professor Snape™ minifigures, a potion book, blackboard, armchair, table, secret chamber and a dungeon backdrop.
- Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Snape's Potions lesson. There is potion-making equipment to practice with – and a secret chamber to explore!
- For ages 8 and up. Suitable for young witches and wizards looking for a new way to enjoy a Harry Potter™ adventure.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – the perfect size for play, portability and placing on a kid's bookshelf.
- Features authentic accessories, such as a spoon, knife, cup, pot and a purple potion, plus a dungeon setting that kids will recognize from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- There are more magical sets like this to collect, each designed to recreate a different Hogwarts™ classroom. When placed together, they connect to create an innovative 360-degree play space.
- All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, fun features and familiar locations from the popular movies. Captivating, convenient and a magical gift for any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® pieces fulfil rigorous industry quality standards that ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 21st, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Connections to the book are terrible and unstableFiresprite | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: I like the Hogwarts theme and the look of the completed classroom. Putting the individual parts together was a relatively easy experience. Cons: Connecting any of the internal classroom parts to the book itself was a horrible experiance for me, I am still trying to get it all to stay where it is supposed to and I have been at it for a while now. The book should have had a better lego design for attaching things, they end up very loosely attached and frequently the pieces you are trying to connect to the book come apart as you try to attach them. When you have built everything the instructions tell you how to how to put everything into the book for storage, this is the part I am stuck on. Every time I try to store the chair, and potion cabinet, the rest of the classroom disconnects from the book. Then the book comes off its very weak hinges. On top of all of that, the table is supposed to go on top of the book (connecting to a block at the top) and it causes the whole classroom to disconnect again and the chair and potion cabinet to disconnect.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class
- February 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another fun HP Lego build!Fbran11 |I would recommend this to a friend!We have a lot of Lego's various Harry Potter sets. We love putting them together just as much as our children do. This one is easy (extremely easy for adult children, lol!) but the kids had a good time building it. It took about half an hour to finish. We love the Snape minifig! He's our favorite. The potions class setting is very detailed, very cute. It's so cool how it looks like a book when your finished building it. Very creative! Awesome job, Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class
- February 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun HP setKh82 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very fun set for the self-proclaimed Slytherin or alchemist Harry Potter fan in your life. This set has lots of unique details that make it an interesting build. I like the fact that it can fold up neatly into a book and can be stored like a textbook. I definitely want to get the other sets in this series.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itNjgirl82 |I would recommend this to a friend!This was so much fun to do with my daughter. She loves playing with Legos and she loves Harry Potter, even though she’s never seen the movie. The prices were very organized. The instructions were pretty easy, but sometimes we would put something on in the wrong direction and then would have to fix it. The other all creation was different and clever. I like how everything can fit inside.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class