A great build for any Harry Potter fan!
Detailed, four level-model of the iconic Great Hall.
Climb the moving staircase!
And explore the tower.
Battle the Basilisk!
Harry Potter vs. giant serpent.
Gaze into the Mirror of Erised.
Watch the images change.
Challenge Draco Malfoy!
Power vs. power in the Duelling Club.
Use the Sorting Hat!
What House will you belong to?
Relive the movie!Recreate exciting scenes from the Harry Potter saga!
Includes 10 LEGO Harry Potter minifigures!Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Susan Bones, Professor McGonagall, Professor Quirrel with dual Lord Voldemort face, Hagrid, Albus Dumbledore, and Nearly Headless Nick, plus buildable Basilisk and Fawkes creatures and Hedgwig and Scabbers figures.
Build and recreate a magical fantasy realm from the Harry Potter™ movies with this detailed 4-level LEGO® 75954 Hogwarts™ Great Hall Harry Potter building kit, featuring a fireplace, benches, tables and reversible house banners, plus the Grand Staircase tower with a spiral staircase, potions room, treasure room, sorting hat, Mirror of Erised™ and lots of magical artifact accessory elements. This fantasy role-playing castle toy includes 10 minifigures and buildable Basilisk and Fawkes™ creatures, plus Hedwig™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Includes 10 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Draco Malfoy™, Susan Bones, Professor McGonagall™, Professor Quirrell with dual Lord Voldemort™ face, Hagrid™, Albus Dumbledore™ and Nearly Headless Nick, plus buildable Basilisk and Fawkes™ creatures, and Hedwig™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Features the buildable Great Hall and a tower.
- The Great Hall features tables, head table with seats, fireplace, 2 reversible house banners and 4 ‘floating' candles, food (turkey leg, ice cream and a small cake), brooms, trophy cup and a teapot.
- 4-level tower features movable Grand Staircase spiral steps at its base, potions room, treasure room with chest and a turret featuring the Mirror of Erised™ with changeable pictures and roosting spot for Fawkes™.
- Also includes a boat with hanging lantern.
- Place the students in the boat and sail to Hogwarts™ castle.
- Help Hermione and Susan create magical potions.
- Feast in the Great Hall and use the sorting hat to select the students’ houses!
- Welcome the new students with Hagrid™ and Professors Dumbledore™ and McGonagall™.
- Use the magic wands to pitch Harry against Draco in the Dueling Club!
- Swoop Fawkes™ into battle and help Harry battle the giant Basilisk serpent.
- Gaze into the Mirror of Erised™ with Ron and change the picture.
- Turn Quirinus Quirrell into Lord Voldemort™ by rotating his head!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Accessory elements include 7 wands, 3 tumblers, an umbrella, lantern, broom, sorting hat, cauldrons, potions, candles, 2 wizard brooms, food, trophy, teapot, chest and a spider.
- Combines with the 75953 Hogwarts™ Whomping Willow™ for even bigger LEGO® Harry Potter™ adventures.
- Hogwarts™ Great Hall measures over 14” (37cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dinner TimeValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really good playset and lots of options to play and place your included figures. With everything from a tiny dormitory to a moving staircase there is more than just the Dining Hall included in the set and it gives you a lot of play value once built. I have to admit the included basilisk is really fun and we have found ourselves randomly attacking each other with it for no other reason than it is funny. Okay, the build itself is the important bit for me and this was one of the more complicated builds I have taken on. By following the printed instructions it is actually much easier than I thought it would be. The images are clear and with the bricks being pre-sorted in to bags it makes it a joy to build. The fact it is split in to bags also gives you natural break points but I will admit I just built this in one gleeful sitting. The only real problem is how addictive this is and it has led me down a rabbit hole of kits that link with this one. Number Of Pieces: 878 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10 Build Time: 3 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Great Hall
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best Harry Potter setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you only can have one set This is the one. Its a Nice size, beautiful castle like exterior and interior and you get cool mini figures. Its the most iconic building of Harry Potter and This set captures the best of it. Love the great hall and the decor.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Great Hall
- October 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A beautiful set with lots of detailIvana | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The Great Hall set is the latest in line of Harry Potter sets I have built, and it certainly delivers on quality and detail. It comes with an abundance of minifgures, of which I found Neraly Headless Nick most impressive. Professor Quirrell minifigure also comes with a "Voldemort" face on the other side, which is a nice touch, and I found Professor McGonagall's facial expressions amusing. The children minifigures have short legs, but not moveable as they do in the Minifigure bag collection. The building experience is very good, it was particularly satisfying to build the exterior of the Great Hall. The finished result is beautiful. Other details I have enjoyed were the moving stairs, the house banners that can be changed, and the Mirror of Erised, which can be made to show any of the four scenes that appear in the book. This set was clearly designed by someone who not only had talent, but also a love for the Harry Potter story, as they've gone to great lengths to provide lovely detail that makes this set so enjoyable. On the negative side, I found Hagrid's minifigure difficult to place anywhere on the inside due to lack of space. It is also impossible to put anyone in a room with the Mirror of Erised, because of where it's placed and can't fit in any of the other rooms. I would have loved a flat brick on top of the fireplace just to keep it together, as without it it feels a bit precarious. I appreciate that the floating candles are hard to translate into LEGO, so the end solution with two black beams ended up looking a bit clunky, and the exposed pin in the centre doesn't look as great - maybe even transparent beams would help? The tower roof doesn't look as fantastic with the sloped brick leaning against the smooth round brick. But these are just little things among a lot of positives. Overall it's a great set that I am looking forward to building again, and pairing up with more HP sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Great Hall
- October 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Terrific! Small moc needing a few extra piecesJaimzee | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is truly a terrific set, so well designed but its missing the small turrets on the main tower... I've had a look through Pick-a-Brick and with the extra pieces shown I've fixed this, enjoy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Great Hall