One tower - countless adventures!There's a world of imaginative role-play for Harry Potter fans to explore inside this thrill-packed tower.
Filled to the turrets with funThe 971-piece set contains iconic rooms, popular characters, fun accessories and endless magical possibilities.
LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Astronomy Tower
Iconic astronomy tower
Kids will recognize rooms from the Harry Potter movies.
The Ravenclaw dormitory
The ideal place for secrets and schemes - as well as sleep.
Horace slughorn's classroom
There's always trouble brewing in the Potions master's room.
Build imaginationsThis versatile set puts open-ended play into kids' hands, developing their skills and unlocking creative potential.
Great gift for Harry Potter fansThis play-and-display set makes an ideal gift for kids aged 9 and up and combines easily with other LEGO Harry Potter toys.
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower (75969) is filled to the turrets with iconic locations, cool characters and authentic detail from the Harry Potter movies.
Toy brick castle bursting with Harry Potter movie action
This LEGO Hogwarts playset gives kids the freedom to explore the many fascinating rooms of a magical castle with Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Horace Slughorn, Luna Lovegood™, Neville Longbottom™, Ron Weasley™, Lavender Brown, Draco Malfoy™ and Hedwig™. With so manyfamiliar places and popular characters, kids can relive scenes and stories from movies, including Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince™, and conjure up endless adventures of their own.
Collectible toys, magical minifigures and non-stop action
If you're looking for a top gift for a family member or best friend, LEGO Harry Potter toys offer endless imaginative fun for kids who love building and playing with LEGO bricks.
- Kids can role-play magical Hogwarts™ stories with favorite characters, iconic locations and realistic details when they enter the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts Astronomy Tower (75969).
- This Hogwarts™ gift set includes many famous Harry Potter™ movie locations, 8 popular minifigures, a Hedwig™ toy and lots of authentic accessories, including mandrake plants, letters, wands and a book of potions.
- Kids can be part of the magic when they visit the Potions master's classroom and attend his party, check out a mandrake in the greenhouse, explore Ravenclaw dormitory then head to the tallest tower for Astronomy class.
- With LEGO® minifigures including Draco Malfoy™ and Neville Longbottom™, this unique Harry Potter™ toy construction set is a cool gift for kids aged 9 and up.
- The model measures over 15” (40cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep and connects seamlessly with LEGO® Hogwarts™ sets 75953, 75954 and 75948 (limited availability for some sets).
- No batteries needed. This hands-on Harry Potter™ building set provides endless imaginative fun fueled purely by children’s imaginations. And, when the action stops, the model looks awesome on display in any kid’s room.
- Simple instructions get kids building and playing right away. As they explore the magical toy castle playset, young imaginations will be inspired to dream up endless imaginative role-play possibilities.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ building sets bring the excitement of the movies to life! With popular characters and creatures, cool locations and amazing features and accessories, they put Harry Potter magic into kids’ hands.
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means every brick is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – no need for magic! – and it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest safety standards in the world. That's why they make great gifts for kids!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great additionMattOZ2020 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is another really detailed set consisting of some great scenes from the series. I really liked the table design and attire of the mini-figs as they went to the exclusive dinner party. My only really down sides to this set was the angle of the connection point when trying to lay these sets out on a shelf. I ended up having to attach it to the room of requirement, which I didn’t connect to the next set as the angle is wrong. I guess if you were putting these on a very wide shelf it wouldn’t matter but I think this wasn’t tested properly to line up on a display shelf. I’m sure the students in my class will love the addition when they return from lockdown and the scenes have been connecting really well and engaging them as we read the series in class. They loved the sorting hat and finding characters from the book to put it on and then shouting out the house name, we built it up as they slowly lowered the hat onto the mini-figs. The sets are really drawing them into the world of Harry Potter and well worth the money to motivate students reading. A parent even said their son never read at home and asked for his mum to go out and buy the books, so well done LEGO on helping to engage students.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0StargazingValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere is a lot going on in this set which makes for a lot of play value. I think my favourite bit is the little greenhouse with the Mandrakes in their pots - okay, so the other half didn't appreciate me pulling them out and screaming each time but I was playing! Comes with a lot of little rooms which I didn't really expect. You get Professor Slughorn's office and the Ravenclaw Dormitory along with one room for the Orrery and one for the telescope. They are all small but you can get at least one mini figure in each along with their furnishings. There is a central hall portion with some cute shelves but the best bit is the little table with the chocolate fountain the middle. The build takes time but the instructions are clear, detailed and really are step by step so it feels relatively simple to construct. It is a little bit fragile like all large Lego buildings and you have to exercise some caution when playing. If you are going to leave it built up for game play it may be worth gluing it together but it is sturdy enough for a display shelf without that or for delicate play. Number Of Pieces: 971 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 3.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very detailed, hours of building funRosepaw |I would recommend this to a friend!I have an 11 year old son that loves Harry Potter and Legos. When I saw this astronomy tower, I was super excited. It's a very large building and there are so many little details like books on the bookshelf, candles in several places, a table covered with little plates and food, spell books and a broom. All the lego characters are cute too and it's fun to try and figure out who they are. My son still has 1 bag left to build, but I am so impressed with this set. I'm excited to see the whole thing put together, but the little individual buildings are neat to explore. It is a bit difficult to build as there are so many tiny pieces, but there is a huge manual that gives detailed instructions to tell you where everything goes. So as long as you follow it, you don't skip anything. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves Legos and Harry Potter.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower
- August 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Astronomy tower 2020TBayes24 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this set is very good for its pricing i love the minifigures for the set although it would have been nice to include a half blood prince dumbledore as this was the scene where he unfortunately died in the movie i love how you can attach this to the other sets loke the clock tower and the great hall its starting to become a minifigure scale hogwartsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower