Travel around the city in no time with the motorized LEGO® City High-speed Passenger Train! Operate the 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control to power around the curved tracks at top speed. This streamlined, super-efficient train has a high-speed front profile and electricity contact points on top. Lift off the roof of the front car to place the driver inside at the cool dashboard and open the passenger cars to access the seats and tables. Wait for the train with the traveler at the way station, and pedal safely across the crossing with the cyclist once the train has gone past. Includes 3 minifigures: train driver, traveler and a cyclist.
- Build your own High-speed Passengre train, featuring a motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infared remote control, removable roofs on locomotive and cars, and more!
- Way station features small platform with 2 seats, map of train services, warning sign, lights and a crossing
- Includes three minifigures: train driver, traveler and cyclist
- LEGO City toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- High-speed passenger train in total measures over 4” high, 30” long and 1” wide. Front and rear cars each measure over 4” high, 10” long and 1” wide. Middle car measures 3” high, 8” long and 1” wide
- Curved rail tracks each measure over 5” long and 2” wide. Straight rail tracks each measure over 5” long and 2” wide. Way station measure 2” high, 7” wide and 5” deep
- 610 pieces – For boys and girls ages 6 to 12
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Perfect For MinifiguresFrinkley | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been researching LEGO trains for a little while and decided to get the High-Speed Passenger Train because of its sleek design and price. Not only is this my first train set, but it is also my first set with Power Functions and I am thrilled. The Power Functions on the train make for great play and it is really fun to watch the train fly around the track. One of my favorite parts about the train is that it can hold a ton of minifigures. There are eight seats total in the train, and you can make other minifigures stand in the train. I was able to fit 24 figures in the train at once! The only critique I have has to do with the design. If the train is moving too fast it will derail around a corner. I did a little research on this issue and was able to find an easy fix to the problem. All in all this set is amazing and I look forward to playing with it for years to come!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45High-speed Passenger Train
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must buy two setsSvenH | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI held off for a long time buying this, as high speed trains are really children's toys. I mean, only one motor unit, one carriage and one steering unit is not really a train. But with two, it's a whole different ball game. There are enough bricks to make two carriages from the three units, so you have a five unit train. Now it looks cool! As one power unit is enough to move the train, you got a spare bottom plate and power unit for your own project. My son and I made one unit a restaurant unit, which looks really cozy. Other parts have been adjusted to fit more seats.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55High-speed Passenger Train
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0I absolutely love Lego Trains!NeonKitten | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been collecting them since I was 16, I had one of the original freight trains with the 9v tracks. I REALLY miss the 9v tracks and really think the power functions are a poor substitute. The build was very quick, it came together in a couple of hours. And then, I had to substitute one of my old school 9v motors into the build. The engine car is well designed to conceal the battery box, and the design relies on the battery box to be in the car, so, I just left it in place, and pulled the power functions motor off and placed the 9v motor on. Check out the quick video I did of this train in action on the original 9v powered rails!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45High-speed Passenger Train
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for the familystevesheriw | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI purchased this train prior to Christmas and set it up around the tree on Christmas Eve ready to go so the boys could discover it in the morning. The build is easy and the instructions are fairly straight forward. The track is a decent length, although I do recommend purchasing some more track on the future to allow for flexibility. There was an issue with the train hitting the loading platform. I found that relocating the platform to the inside of the loop solved that problem. Three minifigs are included. You have a train operator, and two passengers, one of which is identified as a member of the press. A bicycle is also included. Of course, the main feature is the motorized train itself. Wiring the battery box, the motor, and the receiver was fairly easy. I recommend purchasing the light assembly, which is compatible with this train. I liked it before, but it is even better with the lights. The train can move in several speeds, although it does tend to derail at the faster speeds. If you need to stop the train, it is better to hit the red button rather than to try and slow it down to a stop. The other two cars are easy to assemble, and have seats inside to place some minifigs. I like the sleek modern look of the train. It could be a Japanese bullet train or one of the European ones. There are some stickers to apply, but they are not too bad. I do wish there was another way to get another "middle" car without having to purchase another set. Overall, this is good for the whole family, because the kids enjoy using the power functions, and it can really add to a town or city scene. Supervision is recommended with the younger kids, as it does not come cheap. Make sure you have some spare AAA batteries and a small screwdriver, and you will be ready to go.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55High-speed Passenger Train