Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they call in Chase McCain to help stop the crook escaping with the loot in the stolen sports car. This set features a police helicopter with spinning rotors and a lowering winch with hook, police pursuit car, stolen sports car and a barrier. Includes four minifigures.
- Build a police helicopter with spinning rotors, a police pursuit car, and a sports car full of stolen loot for them to chase down!
- Use the buildable barrier to block the road and stop the crook
- Includes Chase McCain (exclusive for Spring 2017), female police helicopter pilot, male police officer, and crook minifigures, plus gear and accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Helicopter is over 4” high, 12” long, and 10” wide. Police car is over 1” high, 4” long, and 1” wide. Sports car is over 1” high, 4” long, and 1” wide
- 294 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- February 1st, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great vehicle designs. Shame about the Stickers..I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great, useful accompaniment to a Lego city or street scene (for adults who own modular builds aswell as children). Both road vehicles are good-looking yet simple in design. The sports car has a sleek style that I think is rather impressive. I'd prefer to have had car doors attached, but this isn't a big issue. But I do have a bigger issue in the amount of stickers needed. I can't believe young children really acquire much fun in putting stickers on their Lego, especially if they're struggling to get them on to look professional. I had an enormous dislike of attaching stickers on toys when I was eight-& ten-years-old, let alone as a grown-up. In regards to sitting a mini-fig in the open centre space of the helicopter (or the difficulty of it), I've realised that one can open up the engine & tail / roof section as one piece relatively easily and put the figure in the slightly enclosed, far-end space. That way, they're not having to sit slightly awkwardly in the middle open area. Of course, you'll never actually be able to see them once you reattach the roof piece. Apart from that, I think the helicopter is both authentic and aesthetically pleasing in its overall look. There is just one further point of note that I think needs addressing, and it's not just specific to this set, but to other Lego sets I have acquired recently. The hair & hat pieces that sit on the mini-figures head don't really connect properly. They fall off relatively easily. You cannot turn a mini-figs head left or right without easily removing (or knocking off) the hair/hat piece. In fact, you can't even pick-up a mini fig off studs without easily removing their hair/hat piece only. This is incredibly frustrating! I've noticed this on all the mini figs from the City, Creator 3 in 1 and Expert lines. No one else seems to be mentioning this. Having had much experience with handling and playing with Lego during the 1990s, I never had (and still don't have) any difficulties with adjusting the mini fig heads with their hair/hat pieces still attached from that period of time. Lego should address this. Thank you.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45High-speed Chase
- February 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Legand, RETURNS!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBack in early December I was looking at the new Lego city police sets when I stumbled upon the High - speed chase. Anyway in early January I looked at the back of the instructions and there HE was! Chase Mc Cain advertising for the NEW Lego city undercover game! Anyway, review. Pros: Cool helicopter! Re-suited Chase Mc Cain. Good selection of minifigs. Same officer as on the top of the box! Two cars. Winch on the Copper. Cons: Slightly hard to build. I don't know about you but tying the rope is hard! Overall, great set but some parts of it are hard to build. better start chasing, Chase!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55High-speed Chase
- February 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Chase McCain against the unfamous crook!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI had completely forgotten, but before the wave of LEGO City minifigurines in 2020, there was another one with a name: Chase McCain! It's a perfect set for the price! You get a big helicopter, a police car, a car stolen by the crook. It's a lot of action in sight! Is the crook in the 60206 set too? If so, he's building a legend! It's a character that comes back often! He's going to need a name! He's probably not the greatest criminal of all time, but the one who's been arrested the most often! In any case, there is a cable and a grapple that allows the helicopter to stop the red car. The bandit is at the wheel and we can see that he is on the run with two 100$ bills and two gold bars! On the picture, we see the helicopter and the police car coming from the set. I had time to stick the stickers on the car, but my two years old son hurried to stick the others on the helicopter laughing because he was faster than me. It's a moral dilemma with stickers: should I stick them on as soon as possible or should I let my son put them on the LEGO or somewhere else! For him, stickers are a source of happiness!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55High-speed Chase
- July 13th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good and badI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to be honest I love this set, I bought it off amazon, and when it came, I built it strait away, the helicopter is good and is a nice touch to my city( there are a few cons to it which I touch on later), so are the other cars( I use chase Mc’cain in my moc, so he isn’t in my city), but the rope is extremely annoying and hard to tie, I’ve looked at other reviews and some of them have said about the rope too, and also the middle area is also really cramped I can barely fit the crook in it and when I do, he’s sitting down. Other than that the build is fine for the cars, and the minifigures are good too. Good set would recommendPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 23 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45High-speed Chase