Grab a trolley and go grocery shopping with Mia at the LEGO® Friends Heartlake Supermarket. Swivel it open for easy play inside. With so many products packed into the aisles and counters, plus a bakery, turning beauty stand and a checkout, there's everything you need for your weekly shop. Includes Mia and Daniel mini-doll figures.
- Build Heartlake City’s bustling supermarket and go shopping with Mia and Daniel
- Doors open creating an easy and fun play experience
- Includes Mia and Daniel mini-doll figures
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Heartlake Supermarket measures over 3” high, 7” wide and 6” deep when closed, and over 3” high, 11” wide and 4” deep when opened out
- 313 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AdorableLillyhkm | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was hesitant to buy a Friends set, fearing it would be too over-the-top-fluff. But I fell in love as soon as I assembled the minifigs! They are too cute. My son (yes, my son) is going to love this set. There are so many cute little details that make it fun to view. I'm sure my toddler will have many fun play hours with this set. My only suggestion is to alter the color scheme. Peach, yellow, magenta, lavendar, and lime are not happy together. I used some spare bricks trying to improve the colors, but failed miserably. The "girly" color scheme of the Friends sets is fine, just not this combination, imo. However, that won't stop me from thoroughly enjoying this set! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake Supermarket
- January 11th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Addition to Your CityExSheex | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSo we got the LEGO Friends Heartlake supermarket for our family. Our son is three, so we helped him with the building (he did very well on his own with our guidance; he's learning to look at the instructions to see where to put the pieces we give him). Anyway, we knew he loves shopping at the grocery store so we got this for the family for Christmas. While there are a lot of stickers, there are some nice printed pieces too, like the milk carton, the top of the strawberry jam, the cash register and both newspapers. The "What's at Heart" newspaper has some great references to other Friends sets, as does the cork board sticker, so while stickers aren't ideal, they really do help with adding extra ambiance to bring the set to life. The grocery store itself is nice and sturdy after it is fully built, and is full of items to buy in its departments. The set comes with Daniel in a supermarket clerk uniform, and Mia in a nice breezy top, light blue skirt and shoes. The shopping cart and cart rack, plus newsstand for the newspapers add to the feel of a nice corner grocery store. The newsstand is stand-alone but could be fitted within the store as a floral and newspaper department alongside the meat and dairy department. Overall a lot of fun could be had with this set and it contains story seeds for additional play with other sets as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake Supermarket
- March 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Cute SetMomLovesLego | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego was not available in the country where I grew up and when I got to know Lego products in my teens I was too embarrassed to buy myself a toy. I had an urge to try Lego while watching my son having fun with his Duplo blocks. This set fulfilled my childhood dream. Very nice color scheme, very detailed interior, and easy access opened building for play. I took my time to enjoy the whole building process. Now I am addicted to Lego and want more sets for my own enjoyment.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake Supermarket
- January 6th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0love this!!!daisy2125 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!this set is so nice, it has an amazing color scheme and great detail. It even has a cute beauty station, and so much food. I really think the shopping carts fits well with the set, but the news stand seems a little out of place, overall great set!Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?45Heartlake Supermarket