Heartlake Performance SchoolHeartlake Performance School2.855.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Travel to the LEGO® Friends Heartlake Performance School in the iconic yellow school bus with opening doors and removable roof. Use the opening lockers to store school stuff then head to the classroom, canteen or studio—the musical instruments can all be removed to create a performance space with viewing bench and rotating speaker outside. Includes Andrea, Noah and Iva mini-doll figures.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Andrea, Noah, and Iva the dance teacher.
- Features a 3-story modular Heartlake Performance School building, an iconic yellow school bus, and a viewing bench with turning speaker outside.
- First floor features an entrance hall with opening door, locker room with bench and opening lockers, and a canteen with counter, table and stools.
- Second floor features a classroom with whiteboard and 2 desks with chairs, film editing suite with computer and video camera on a tripod, and a bathroom with toilet and washbasin.
- Third floor features a performance studio with piano, drum kit, microphone stand and dance area with a bar.
- School bus seats 5 mini-dolls and features an opening door, flip-out stop sign and removable roof for easy play inside.
- Accessory elements include a book, watermelon slice, hot dog, milk bottle and a sandwich.
- Take the piano, drum kit, microphone stand and video camera outside to film an open-air performance.
- Use the computer in the film editing suite to create a music video.
- Head up to the dance studio and take hold of the bar ready for a lesson with teacher Iva.
- Open the door of the iconic school bus and jump in after a long day of performing.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-12.
- Heartlake Performance School measures over 8” (21cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- School bus measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Extremely disappointed with the interiorSoupperson | 14-18Purchased for: SelfMy favourite part of the set is the school bus, it can sit all five friends which is always nice in a Friends set. I do like the exterior of the school too, it's great to see a Heartlake building so big. The interior not so much, it's incredibly empty. I was astonished at how bare it looked. The top floor is by far the best, but even then I feel there could be stuff placed at the back of the walls. My favourite of the builds is the ballet stand, it's just a shame we don't have a ballerina in this set. The second floor and third floors are astonishingly bare for a Friends set. The bathroom, despite having 4x6 studs to use only puts a toilet and a sink in it. There's no accessories like soap, toilet paper or even hidden messages, nothing. The next room literally just has a table with a computer.... The classroom just has two chairs, two tables and a sticker on the wall. No teacher's desk, no book shelf, Heartlake High included a telescope, world map and microscope in it's Science classroom. The art classroom in Heartlake High was also full of details, how can this extremely empty classroom come from the same theme? There's only one locker in this set, despite having two students. There's also a bench in that room. There's nothing interior wise in the hallway. The cafeteria only has a single hotdog and carton of milk for sale. That my friends is the interior to a Friends school set, I'm just speechless. This is Friends!, the interiors are usually incredible what happened here?! There's a small basketball hoop and bench outside, neither are practically interesting but they were nice inclusions. I feel like a broken record in these reviews saying I'm disappointed with the mini-dolls. Heartlake High had three new torsos, two new leg pieces, two new faces and one new hair piece. Now I don't think we need this many new pieces but a new face, torso and leg piece for Iva would've been much appreciated. I don't think Andrea's outfit looks nice together, the colours don't contrast well in my opinion. Personally I would've liked Stephanie to appear in her soccer outfit from 2013 and Andrea to appear in the party shop set instead. I'm happy to see Noah again, but since Ben is also using this torso I'd rather he take Andrew's or perhaps even something new. Iva is laughable, that's the teacher? Unless she's a student teacher I think it's safe to say this a rather lame move on LEGO's part. While I'm happy to see her get a new hairpiece, I would've much rathered a new torso or face. I hate it when Friends characters who aren't the five Friends reuse their faceprints, nearly every Friends fan has more then one of these faces spare from having an extra Friend, why must we get even more? There's still no hazel eyes, only green eyes have glasses and it would be rather nice to see different shades of blue, brown, amber and green eyes in the existing shades from LEGO's colour pallet. For those who don't know in 2013 Friends received its first school with, 41005 Heartlake High. I've been on record on saying this is my favourite set ever and frankly this doesn't come close in anyway. Heartlake High was full of details, big and small. The interior is the best I've ever seen in a LEGO set, it left the perfect amount of open space and filled everything else.It introduced many new pieces in Cool Yellow, had three amazing mini-dolls and even an animal, Hoo the owl. This set does have a nice facade, but the inside is just boring. Yes the school bus is lovely,p and it's great to see something that can hold all five friends. The mini dolls however are laughably bad, practically Iva who just seems lazy. I don't recommend this set, which I rarely have to say for Friends sets.July 18, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThanks for taking the time to give us a very detailed and honest review! We're sorry to hear you're disappointed with the interior of the LEGO® Heartlake Performance School. You're right - there are not as many interior details in this set as there are in other LEGO Friends sets. While this may not be the set of choice for fans who like a interior details, it may be perfect for the fans who like to use their existing collection to add their own details to their sets! LEGO will use the same head pieces in numerous sets to keep costs down. Unfortunately if we printed new heads for each set the prices would increase quite drastically. One of the greatest things about creating with LEGO is that you can interchange different heads and torsos! Maybe you could pull some other pieces from your collection to customize the minidolls to your liking. Again, thank you for your honest review!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Heartlake Performance School
- in about 1 yearAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Poor interiorFabiana | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very disappointed with this set. Lego always amuses me, but this time they just disappointed me The lego friends set interiors are always packed with colors, designs and exitment, but this time its empty. My favorite part of the set was definitely the bus. The bus has the "stop" sign which I really liked that. And the amout of seats is very convenient. The upper floor is by far the best floor, the others are just empty. The cafeteria needs more food like one more sandwich and a juice piece. In compare to the Lego Heartlake City High School, that one is best I definitely recomend that one I suggest for Lego to remake this set with lots of colors decoration and especially a packed interior. And and also please more minifigures Suggestion: Two students (which are already there) a bus driver (please add) two teachers (one missing) and a minifigure in the cafeteria Overall it is a fun set to play with I loved itPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Heartlake Performance School
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Empty...SuperLEGOLover04 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an overall nice set. I find it much nicer than Heartlake High School and the architecture is cool. The interior of the set itself is actually very empty. While the third floor is very nice and uses its space appropriately, the first and second floors are practically empty and I had to make more furniture to fill the space.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake Performance School
- in 3 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0boring....daisy2125 | 35-44there isn't much to say about this set except cool features nice exterior but boring bland inside. there is virtually no accessories but one book, overall it's disappointingly bland and overpriced.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?15Heartlake Performance School