The LEGO® Friends Heartlake Hospital has 3 floors of medical rooms and equipment to help care for patients. There’s a nursery with crib and weighing scales, an x-ray suite with scanner and lightbox, and an examination room with a bed and microscope for checking samples. The downstairs waiting room has a reception desk and vending machine as well as an emergency entrance for those arriving by ambulance or helicopter. Includes 3 mini-doll figures plus a newborn baby figure.
- Build the LEGO Friends Heartlake Hospital, featuring a waiting room with sliding doors and a reception desk, an emergency entrance, an x-ray suite, and more!
- Also includes a buildable ambulance and helicopter, nursery with rocking crib and bathroom, examination room with bed, helipad, anatomy skeleton, and lots of accessories
- Includes Olivia, Henry, and Dr. Patel mini-doll figures, plus a newborn baby Ola figure
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Hospital is over 10” high, 11” wide, and 2” deep. Ambulance is over 2” high, 4” long, and 1” wide
- 871 pieces – For girls and boys between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- December 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildZypped |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterGreat build for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas though she pointed out that there were no doors / stairs to enable people to move from one room / floor to another.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake Hospital