Roll up for the fun of the fair with LEGO® Friends 41375 Heartlake City Amusement Pier. This amusement park toy set allows your little builder to immerse themselves in the excitement of a theme park experience. It includes a ticket kiosk and turnstiles where the friends can enter and exit. There's a spin-the-wheel stall where fairgoers can try to win treats. The carousel ride features 3 chairs, which fly round in a blur thanks to a spinning, twisting function. The star attraction, however, is the pirate ghost ship where your young Friends fan can enjoy chills and thrills as they whizz round the pirate shipwreck. As the car travels through the amusement park ride’s spooky textile foils, it plunges into a world of bats, skeletons and scorpions. This building toy for kids includes 5 mini-dolls, plus 2 animal figures and 2 skeleton figures for hours of imaginative play.
- Amusement park toy set includes 5 mini-doll figures: Olivia, Emma, Stephanie, Zack and Chloe, plus a dolphin, bird and 2 skeleton figures.
- Features a ticket kiosk, snack stall, spin-the-wheel game, swing chair carousel, and a pirate ghost ship ride.
- Pirate ghost ship features a height ruler, entrance barrier, boat-shaped car and a roller coaster track through lots of spooky scenes.
- Amusement park set's accessory elements include popcorn, ice cream, waffle, entrance ticket, money, cell phone, handbag, cookie, cupcakes, pizza and a teddy bear.
- Pirate ghost ship ride accessory elements include new-for-2019 foil curtains and sails, ship’s wheel, golden cup and bottle, lanterns, swords, treasure chest, gem elements, cooking pot, fishing rod, giant clam, octopus and jellyfish, gold coins, spider, scorpion, bat, sea creature elements, camera, light brick, coral element and an anchor.
- This product requires 2 x LR 41 1.5 V batteries, which are included.
- Kids can spin the wheel and win a prize.
- Clever features, such as the height-measuring bar, give the set a realistic feel and allow for immersive play.
- With the fair as a backdrop, your child can explore social situations and imagine what it’s like to meet up with friends and hang out, prizes in hand.
- Youngsters will enjoy the spooky thrills of the ghost ship and its skeleton crew.
- Multiple elements provide countless different play scenarios.
- Combine with 41373 Funny Octopus Ride and 41337 Underwater Loop to extend the funfair play.
- LEGO® Friends playsets encourage imaginative play, and make building creative and fun.
- Makes an ideal Christmas gift or gift for the holiday season for creative kids.
- This set is part of the LEGO® Friends world of everyday heroes and exciting real-world scenarios.
- Pirate ghost ship measures over 11” (30cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 15” (40cm) deep.
- Carousel measures over 10” (26cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Includes LEGO® Light Brick.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for the familyJlb1 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 11 year old daughter loved it! She spent parts of 3 days building it. She had fun playing with it after as well. My husband wasn't thrilled at first. (Apparently Lego friends are not ''real'' Lego mini fig's.) But it didn't take long before he was over there building and playing too. It has been a great family activity. Love all the movability, that was what caught my husband's attention. My daughter made the swing first. He saw it twirl and was hooked. I hope to see more amusement park sets, it seems to be one everyone loves. Easy to incorporate other sets too. Rocket ship rides are currently being created.March 10, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceSometimes it just takes a second look to get hooked. ;) It's truly magical to hear about your lovely family experience, playing and building together. We'd love to hear all about your next experience, too!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Amusement Pier
- October 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Carnival Fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven as an adult, I found myself playing with this very active set. I enjoy the build process as much as the play time. I just love the carnival theme sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Amusement Pier
- October 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Most fun set yet!Turtlegrins | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 10 year old daughter loved building and loves playing with this set! The swing was frustrating for her to put together by herself, so it required parental assistance (which can be annoying to an independent child). The only thing that we would like more about it is if it came with 2 or 3 cars so it was more like a real amusement park ride or roller coaster. There looks to be an attachment for more cars on the front and back, but if I were to buy extra pieces the little boat is too long in the front to allow for it to link up to another car. It would be a nice if they were designed to allow multiple cars to line up and to have add-on sets available for purchase! (Or to just have 3 cars in the set).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Amusement Pier