Harvester TransportHarvester Transport4.5514.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Help the LEGO® City farmer manage his crops with the 60223 Harvester Transport! This heavy-duty toy transport truck features an opening minifigure cab and a hitch, plus a flatbed truck transport trailer with a holder for the harvester tool and 2 lowering ramps. This fantastic farm toy also features a white, yellow and green toy combine harvester with an opening minifigure cab, removable harvester tool and articulated unloading auger at the back, plus 2 LEGO minifigures and a buildable scarecrow figure.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a farmer and a truck driver, plus a buildable scarecrow figure.
- Features a large Harvester Transport toy truck with opening minifigure cab, dual exhaust pipes and a hitch, transport trailer with holder for the harvester tool, connector to hold the harvester in place and 2 lowering ramps.
- Also features a combine harvester with an opening minifigure cab, removable harvesting tool, articulated unloading auger at the back, and a connector to secure it to the transport trailer.
- Accessory elements include a mug and a pitchfork.
- Unhook the transport trailer from the toy truck and lower the ramps to load the harvester.
- Remove the harvesting tool from the front of the toy combine harvester and attach it to the trailer.
- Secure the unloading auger and lock the combine harvester into place on the trailer.
- Raise the ramps, hook the transport trailer to the toy truck and haul the harvester away.
- Harvester Transport with trailer measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Combine Harvester measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Scarecrow stands over 1” (5cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 15 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Well constructed set, at a fair priceMetalsmith3208 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a fantastic representation of a smaller silage harvester and a semi that you may be able to find in Europe or the U.K. It went together easily enough, but I has some minor concerns about the trailer's structural integrity. I suppose I'm used to some of the older and stouter builds. One thing that was pleasing was the size and complexity of the set compared to the price. I am glad to see that the City sets are reflecting lower prices than the newer, branded lego sets. Above all I enjoyed the set as a whole and would love to see an increase in agricultural based sets in the future!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Harvester Transport
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Silage HarvesterGeeza | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo those who believe the Harvester is too small, I am pretty sure this model is based on a silage harvester. A silage Harvester can be transported as the design show however, combine harvesters are bigger and less likely to be transported on a trailer, thus the ratio of silage harvester vs truck are in ratio. Also for those not familiar to silage harvesters, they chop up the crop and a truck usually drives beside the harvester in real time. If you search on the internet you would find the similarity in the lego design here. Great product, wish lego can make more farming theme based products on a regular basis.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harvester Transport
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0easy and compactams79 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wish there was also a tractor with trailer to complete the set but maybe (fingers crossed) Lego will release another set from farm series. Myself and my 4 year old son love it, especially the harvester. I like its size and design. After building it, we were then watvhing real thing in action on YouTube. Great oportunity for a lesson on how crops are harvested. Lego is more than bricks...Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harvester Transport
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice City SetCMac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI like this set. Yes, the combine is a bit smaller than the traditional grain monsters on the Prairies. That said, the design has nice details consistent with smaller combines. There is good play value with the semi combo that can be used in Lego City to carry other items/equipment when the combine is on the job. I also like how the attachment is placed on the trailer and how the combine locks into place so there is no movement while in transit. Scarecrow is a nice value add to the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Harvester Transport