Harry Potter™ Series 2Harry Potter™
Magic can be found everywhere! Kids and fans will love these awesome LEGO® Minifigures (71028) Harry Potter™ Series 2 collectible bags. Each mystery bag contains 1 of 16 different toy characters from the Harry Potter series.
Amazing character lineup for creative activities
Fans young and old can collect, play with or display some great character toys from the Harry Potter series, including Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™, Ginny Weasley™, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Luna Lovegood™, Moaning Myrtle, Griphook, Headmaster Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sprout, Neville Longbottom™, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lily Potter and James Potter.
Cool accessories and collectible toys
Each of the finely crafted, highly detailed minifigures comes in a sealed mystery bag with 1 or more accessory elements to add to the action, including some never-before-seen accessories for certain characters, plus a collector’s leaflet with character information.
- Immerse fans in wizarding role play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures (71028) Harry Potter™ Series 2 sets. Play starts straight out of the bag! These make great gifts and collectibles for fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? Kids can find characters from the Harry Potter™ movies to add to their LEGO® Minifigures (71028) collection or Harry Potter sets. Each minifigure comes with 1 or more accessories and an information leaflet.
- These awesome minifigures are great for imaginative play, where kids can adventure with their favorite characters in current sets that they own, make them part of new stories with other models or collect them to display.
- Any Harry Potter™ fan will love these unique collectible toys. The detailed LEGO® Minifigures and their accessories will thrill any kid and make a great gift for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- Small yet mighty! These mystery bags each contain 1 of 16 awesome Harry Potter™ universe minifigure toys, complete with one or more accessories. Totally portable and ready for play or display.
- Are you Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Gryffindor? Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative and group play skills and lets them imagine new stories on their own.
- Open the bag and the play begins with assembling the minifigure. Easy-to-follow instructions make building a snap, giving kids the joy of constructing their own fun collectible toy - and loads of creative play.
- Give youngsters iconic characters for play or display with LEGO® Minifigures collectibles. These fun, mini playsets offer open-ended play that helps build children’s creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- January 23rd, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0same characters from randomly picked packs!I recently purchased 5 packs of the Harry Potter series 2 mini figures and when I opened the packs I received 5 of the same characters. I had picked these packs at random and had expected to get at least one other figure, not all of the same figures! In addition to these 5 packs I also got 2 more mini figure packs from the other mini figure series currently out, and received the same figure twice! I am disappointed, and wished that the store had told me that they are all the same figure. I just expected better.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Harry Potter™ Series 2
- December 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Many new characters!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWhat I really like about Harry Potter™ Series 2 is that there is no ultra rare character like in Series 1. On top of that, there's plenty of new characters that where not released since the relaunch of LEGO Harry Potter in 2018. LEGO makes available characters so that you don't have to buy a really expensive set! It hasn't been done with Marvel, so I'd recommend to take the opportunity to buy at least some while it lasts. If I had a recommendation, I'd love to see in a future Series 3 a minifigure that we wouldn't mind having many times like a Dementor. It could have a different printing patern than the one realeased.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ Series 2
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0awesome!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this at my local store and it was awesome!! my favorite minifigures would either be the weasley brothers or luna lovegood, and I got luna!! these minifigures are just so cute and I recomend them to everyone, they are great as party favors or just a little gift. lego raised the price, but I'd say the $4 price was just perfect.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ Series 2
- September 9th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A MUST-HAVE FOR POTTERHEADSI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO YOU NAILED IT AGAIN. At first glace, i wasn't too sure about the selection of characters. But after seeing them in person, i changed my mind. The accessories were just perfect and added so much fun to the exisiting HP sets. Personally, I LOVED THE WEASLEY TWINS and am so glad they made it to this series of CMF. The monster book of monster is a cute one, along with fawkes, luna's lion head piece and so much more. Also, moaning myrtle was a good one and I have added her to the prefect's bathroom of clock tower. Overall, well done to the design team. You made a potterhead very happy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Harry Potter™ Series 2