Roll into battle against the clone army on Geonosis with the devastating LEGO® Star Wars™ Hailfire Droid™! As featured in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, this highly maneuverable Droid can speed across any terrain on its huge wheels to join the battle. As well as giant rotating wheels, this armored Droid features folding side pylons, an adjustable gun and 4 awesome spring-loaded shooters. Includes a Clone Trooper Lieutenant minifigure with a weapon and 2 Super Battle Droids.
- Includes a Clone Trooper Lieutenant minifigure with a weapon and 2 Super Battle Droids
- Features giant rotating wheels, folding side pylons, an adjustable gun and 4 spring-loaded shooters
- Also includes a blaster
- Unleash the 4 spring-loaded shooters
- Roll into battle and cause some havoc!
- Extend the pylons for attack mode
- Avoid the Super Battle Droids
- As featured in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Hailfire Droid (in attack mode) measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 1st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hailfire Droidcrazychameleon11 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfIt's been seven years since we got a Hailfire Droid set. I missed the 2008 set, and was delighted that they would be releasing a new one in 2015. But how does it hold up? Read more to find out. Both the box and the instruction manual are small/compact. The build itself utilizes a decent amount of Technic pieces, which was very fun for me. Despite the use of Technic pieces, the build is still very easy and not very time consuming. 163 pieces is small, but not unexpected, for a 20 dollar set. Some of the earlier 20 dollar sets also had similar piece counts, so I'll let it pass. My favorite pieces in this set are the wheels, which are printed clear dishes. This solves a problem with the 2008 version, which had many small tread pieces wrapped around a clear dish. The treads often came off, but in my personal opinion, they looked better than these. They looked more like treads than the printed ones on here. The playability features on this set are few. You can move the forward facing gun up and down, fire two spring loaded missiles from each missile rack, and roll it. The wheels roll very smoothly, and can be posed in various ways. That's about it. While I understand how this could be great for a younger kid, for a teenager like me, it isn't that interesting. I have mixed feelings about the mini figure selection. If you want to create a super battle droid army or really want that Clone lieutenant, then these figures are great. If you are someone like me, who doesn't really need to create a super battle droid army and already got the clone lieutenant way back in 2013, than these mini figures are lackluster. The only difference between this clone lieutenant and the 2013 version is that this one has printed legs (pic 5) Overall, this is an mediocre set, in my opinion. The only reason I gave it four stars is that I can easily understand how someone would like it. I know that not everyone got the Clone Lieutenant back in 2013, and if you didn't this set is a good way to get it. However, only buy this if you can't find one on the internet at a reasonable price, or don't want to go throughout the trouble of buying online. If you are fan of the prequels, Attack of the Clones (in which this set is featured) or a fan of the Separatists, this set is good. However, if you get the chance to buy 75041 Vulture Droid (it's discontinuing soon), I suggest you buy that instead, as it's a much better Separatist set with more interesting mini figures. Pros -good value -good way to get clone lieutenant -looks cool -easy to roll around Cons - mini figures are lackluster if you already have clone lieutenant -not a lot of playability -a bit too simple for my tastePlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hailfire Droid™
- September 18th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect battle set of with spring-loaded shootersCavalry | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSet: (5/5) The spring-loaded shooters are perfect, set is flexible, perfect design. Minifigures: (3/5) Clone soldier is good. B2 super droids can not seperate legs, only stand still, without blast guns. Value of money: (5/5) cool battle set design!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hailfire Droid™
- December 28th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Hailfire Droid 75085BnBReviews | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set overall is great for its price. The set is a lot larger than its former 2008 version which was featured at the same price. The wheels on this work well on both flat and carpet surfaces but loses the tread touch which the previous ones had. The minifigures in this set are the 2 Super Battle Droids and the 1 detailed clone lieutenant which has leg printing. The other one featured in the polybag in 2013 didn't come with leg printing, so this makes a nice touch. Now to the Pros and Cons: Pros: - Nice Clone figure - 2 super battle droids to build collection - Droid rolls very well - Detailed set - Foldable wheels - Front Turret - Nice PRINTED wheel piece. Cons: - Only 2 flick fire missles on each turret. (It would've been better if they had 4 on each) - Does not feature the tread pieces - Turrets are not foldable If you like Lego and nice 20 dollar sets, BUY IT!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hailfire Droid™
- June 30th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool SetNick96 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is pretty radical. The halfire droid is awesome and how lego designed it was phenomenal. The clone trooper is awesome and the 2 super battle droids are a great addition to this set. The reason I gave the set 4 stars was because of the piece to dollar ratio. If it was at least a 200 piece set, I would not have minded paying 20 dollars, but since it was a 163 piece set, I was disappointed a little. Overall, the set has great playability and compliments other clone wars sets greatly!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hailfire Droid™