Unleash a world of open-ended creativity and imagination with the LEGO® Classic Green Creativity Box, featuring vibrant shades of green and fun bright colors. Imaginative building play is easy with these versatile LEGO bricks, including a mix of special pieces, plus an inspirational guide with age-appropriate building instructions and ideas that will help your child discover their creative building skills. This set provides three levels of building complexity, and also makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders.
- Includes more than 60 pieces in vibrant shades of green and fun, bright colors.
- Features a mix of classic LEGO® bricks and special elements, including windows, doors, wheels and eyes.
- Makes a great starter set for budding LEGO® builders.
- This LEGO® Classic Green Creativity Box building set fosters open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Includes three levels of building complexity to suit builders on different levels.
- Includes an inspirational guide containing building instructions and ideas that will help your child discover their creative building skills.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, ideas and inspiration. Ask your parents’ permission.
- Enjoy imaginative play with this inspirational LEGO® Classic set.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-99.
- March 18th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Shades of greenI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterReview by a very satisfied daughter (aged 8) - I really enjoyed building and playing with this set. I was really impressed that you could build all three models at the same time. I loved the fact that you could choose a set based on colour and was impressed by the variety of green shades.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Creativity Box
- April 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good for officeWizrd |I would recommend this to a friend!Got these as a gift. I was expecting the box to only come with enough legos inside to build one thing at a time. To my surprise all three things shown can be built. Brought them to my office and everyone's been complimenting them and telling me they want to get their own. Took about 10 minutes to build altogether if not less. These are definitely worth it for the price!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Creativity Box
- July 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get Creative with Green!I would recommend this to a friend!Again, another mini LEGO Creative set that is just perfect for anybody. I love the different shades of green in this set, and the 3 little builds are adorable and effective. The set is a great buy for people who want parts, or for someone who can't buy the more expensive sets, this gets the job done.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Creativity Box
- August 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool Small SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really nice creativity box. It contains different shades of green, and have diverse and creative builds. I love the crocodile and castle builds because they are very striking, simple and they look amazing! I am not a big fan of the truck build. I really think they could have put more effort into making it look nicer. Overall, it is a cheap and creative set for children to unleash their imagination, so it is recommended by me!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Creativity Box