Whether you’re creating a garden, forest, or something of your own imagination, this Bright Green-colored 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- This product is Bright Green
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) x 10'' (25cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
56% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- July 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Base plates rule!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThese work nearly perfect for the custom Lego tables my husband built for our kids. I just wish that maybe the edges locked together or fit kinda like a jigsaw puzzle, because sometimes its hard to snap bricks to two base plates butted up next to each other. They also work awesome for travel Legos boxes my husband made for our kids to take when we go on vacation. Wish there were more colorsPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Baseplate
- March 8th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0WRONG COLOREmily18 |Purchased for: SelfI ordered 6 green baseplates to complete an addition to my Lego table. I was so disappointed when I opened one of them up and noticed the drastic color difference between the green that Lego baseplates have always been and this new lighter green. It does not go with the older road baseplates that I have. I wish Lego would have let me know that they were changing the color. I will be returning these baseplates with the hope that Lego can provide me with ones that are the TRUE classic green color.March 12, 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou are correct in noticing the color difference between the old and new Green Baseplate. I will make sure to discuss the impact of this change with the designers.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Green Baseplate
- January 31st, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wrong ColorPeterB42 |Purchased for: SelfI purchased 4 of these bases from Lego online assuming that they were the same medium green color that all of my other base plates are. When I opened the package I was disappointed to find that they were a pale, sickly looking, light, bright green. I contacted Lego customer support and arranged to return them as they didn't match anything that I have. If Lego is going to make a drastic color change to a product, they should somehow note it in the product description. This item was a big disappointment.
Response from LEGO SHOPMay 5, 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am grateful to see that you have already contacted a Consumer Services Advisor and that your issue has been resolved.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Green Baseplate
- February 13th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Color Change!? Really LEGO!?Lukey |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe went shopping at a mall, and I got Pokemon X and this green baseplate (except both things were gotten at seperate stores which both stores sell LEGO). I compared this with my other green baseplate which I've had for almost 5 years, I just noticed the differences of my 2 green baseplates. Why did LEGO change the greens!???Play Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Baseplate
Shop more like this: